Lee Seung Gi
ScarHead
Hyera
Bryan Dacote
boundbyluck
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ideas for the forum so it can become greater - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for the forum so it can become greater

Post by Lee Seung Gi Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:50 am

Umm so we should create a skype group maybe?
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the forum so it can become greater - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for the forum so it can become greater

Post by Bryan Dacote Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:52 am

Actually we got one but its massive. But I am iffy about making a thread for this since most of the people here are already in our skype group.
I don't wish to divert attention away from the forum in favor of Skype. I want to give some time and see how the forum thrives for like a week before I make a thread for the skype group.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Seung Gi Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:01 am

Can I join that group? Sounds fair imo, let the forum grow first xD
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Back to top Go down

Post by .... Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Tiny chat is better for a group chat
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:09 pm

True, the PM system is a tad awkward, but it's outside our scope of action. There isn't much that we can do to better it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherflow Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:28 pm

A Bio page for the profiles would be cool.
Sherflow
Sherflow
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

Post by .... Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:06 am

Man I'm loving the new header for the homepage
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:36 am

Thanks! It was fun to make. Glad you guys like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by boundbyluck Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:08 pm

small suggestion for the header would be add more characters from games ... and geek things like robots -_- ... I mean its looking more like an anime only header. (even though there are games with all of them there are almost no exclusive game only chars)

example: Metal gears solid snake, halo's master chief, dragon age's characters, starcraft soldiers, ETC! ... and add a car or two for the mechanical geeks and robots o.o ...

but thats just me trying to be fair.
boundbyluck
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:12 pm

I agree with you, Luck

I'm gonna work on the background and adding other stuff into that such as Star Trek, Star Wars, Star Fox, Dr. Who, Gundam (someone find me a gundam pic plz since I'm not a fan and know nothing on that series) and Cowboy Bebop and such.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by boundbyluck Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:15 pm

what type of gundam do you want? XD there are so many ... just look at gundam wiki ... it will show you about 50 types.

My suggestion would be just pick gundam endless waltz movie since it has some of the more famous gundams out of the entire series.
boundbyluck
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:20 pm

Just get me one. One easily recognizable by fans.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by boundbyluck Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Ideas for the forum so it can become greater - Page 2 JgKIM7a

Don't make me blast you in the face with it Wink

its too big D: .. wish we could resize them when posting >_>
boundbyluck
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Oh yeah; same as before; no background or a plain one. It'll make it simpler for me
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by boundbyluck Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:45 pm

-_-! ... me want to hurt you right now ... Mad Mad Mad Mad
boundbyluck
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Back to top Go down

Post by boundbyluck Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:48 pm

Ideas for the forum so it can become greater - Page 2 1c854540

best i can find with transparent
boundbyluck
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga_bird Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:43 pm

With the notifications, rather than being told someone has posted in a watched thread could you tell us which thread it is so we can delete any extra notifications? Otherwise the links take you back to the same thread for ages!
Manga_bird
Manga_bird
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:01 pm

That IS pretty damn annoying BUT I found it much more favorable to turn off the notifications for watched threads all together since everytime a new post is made the grey circle icon is lit up to a green making checking threads and categories far easier.
I have my own notificiations set for only when I receive reports, PMs, messages to my wall and the like. I also kept the email notifications off completely

I'll look around on the admin panel to see about fixing that though because it IS annoying
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:52 pm

I think the website is okay atm. Just mostly the notifications... but who cares because when I was on MO I wouldn't check my notifications for days.
Raven
Raven
LEVEL 11
LEVEL 11

http://www.kawaii-levi-rivaille.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ducky Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:04 pm

in the profile section, maybe we could add instagram to our social networks listed?
ducky
ducky
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:55 pm

I dunno about instagram but there is options for facebook and twitter.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 am

music added to the portalpage... like on a automatically playing player.... giving the website some extra character... something like this:
bg music?:
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga_bird Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:15 am

Hm, I'm not so sure I'd want music, so so long as it has an off switch too.
Manga_bird
Manga_bird
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:23 am

well then add a small player for bgm people can click by default if they feel like listening to some bgm as they are posting on forums... ^^
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga_bird Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:28 am

What kind of music would you want? Jpop, soundtracks, rock, classical?
Manga_bird
Manga_bird
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next