+4
boundbyluck
Artist_Reborn
Bryan Dacote
DarkTemplar852
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gasai Yuno and Yandere General - Page 2 Empty Re: Gasai Yuno and Yandere General

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

So, from what I've seen so far, you guys are just in love with the idea of having someone that's totally dependent on you. It feeds your superiority complex...
Interesting to say the least. I think I'm starting to get it now.

Back to top Go down

Gasai Yuno and Yandere General - Page 2 Empty Yuno is bae

Post by YoloSenpai Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Hey man, Yuno Gasai is bae and that's 'bout it and she da best yandere out there...

P.S Im yuki lol!
YoloSenpai
YoloSenpai
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Gasai Yuno and Yandere General - Page 2 Empty Re: Gasai Yuno and Yandere General

Post by YoloSenpai Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Thank you admin chan Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised ......(Notice me senpai Embarassed )
YoloSenpai
YoloSenpai
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Thanks for what?

Back to top Go down

Gasai Yuno and Yandere General - Page 2 Empty Finalay

Post by YoloSenpai Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Tsundere-chan notice plz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
YoloSenpai
YoloSenpai
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by YoloSenpai Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Adding me as a friend in the future Rolling Eyes
YoloSenpai
YoloSenpai
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:56 pm

Key wrote:So, from what I've seen so far, you guys are just in love with the idea of having someone that's totally dependent on you. It feeds your superiority complex...
Dont really have a superiority complex... but its more flattering, if you are to find somebody that cares for you they are willing to go to any lengths and extents for you.... its cute.... I as a romantic... think its cute, idk if Id want that for just any person.. lol but I still think the very concept of being there in that way for the one you love is beautiful... <3
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:34 am

MonjaElisa wrote:
Key wrote:So, from what I've seen so far, you guys are just in love with the idea of having someone that's totally dependent on you. It feeds your superiority complex...
Dont really have a superiority complex... but its more flattering, if you are to find somebody that cares for you they are willing to go to any lengths and extents for you.... its cute.... I as a romantic... think its cute, idk if Id want that for just any person.. lol but I still think the very concept of being there in that way for the one you love is beautiful... <3

I'm in the same mind set as MonjaElisa on this one... but mostly because commitment and loyalty are strong necessities for someone like me. It's not to do with a superiority complex at all, because I have the furthest thing from that, myself, but, yeah. What she said, as well as my points :p
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:18 pm

MWUHAHAHAHAHA if she was ever after me, my mind would only know one thought, let her come, theres nothing that can be done to you Twisted Evil

i am eternal, we've already went through this right Monja. Smile

~N~

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm

~Saint √N~ wrote:MWUHAHAHAHAHA if she was ever after me, my mind would only know one thought, let her come, theres nothing that can be done to you Twisted Evil

i am eternal, we've already went through this right Monja. Smile

~N~
sure hun, I'd chase you.. better start running.. cause you're at risk of being locked up in a very desolate place Wink
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:59 pm

ohh noo woe betide me, but its ok really, since i will not die i can just walk right out of any captive situation Very Happy

~N~

Back to top Go down

Gasai Yuno and Yandere General - Page 2 Empty Don't even

Post by YoloSenpai Sat May 30, 2015 8:17 am

Key wrote:Can people explain to me what the hell is so good about a chick who goes around with a knife, slicing people up?

Gasai Yuno and Yandere General - Page 2 Yuno_gasai_render_by_annaeditions24-d6skxxo

I don't get you people...

Don't you ever mess with Yuno Gasai or her bae Yuki sama or she will go tsundere simulator on you fools Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
YoloSenpai
YoloSenpai
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Sun May 31, 2015 2:00 pm

Yuno Gasai is a queen <3
love her to death!! always have, always will nya ^^
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2