Good Evening, from Scotland, I am Saint.

3 posters

Go down

Good Evening, from Scotland, I am Saint. Empty Good Evening, from Scotland, I am Saint.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening [whenever your reading this], i am Saint, and I'm very glad to introduce myself here to whom i imagine will be an amazing bunch of people, it was my honour to be a part of this forum from the beginning [i still remember the name suggestions, banter lol] and as an admin i will make 10000% sure this place stays safe from any troll, so don't worry about them.

ON another note, i hope your all having a great evening so far, and i hope you can all except my sometimes different viewpoint on things lol Smile . I hope to get to know you all, and also don't hesitate to contact me if you want some advice on things [i've been told i give good advice Smile] at the moment I'm out of Scotland but ill be back in a few days, so don't worry if I'm a bit late on any responses, after all,

This is one senpai,
that will notice you Smile

~N~

Back to top Go down

Good Evening, from Scotland, I am Saint. Empty Re: Good Evening, from Scotland, I am Saint.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:59 pm

Nah, it's cool. I prefer having a Hyung over a Senpai. They say that but they never notice you XD!

Back to top Go down

Good Evening, from Scotland, I am Saint. Empty Re: Good Evening, from Scotland, I am Saint.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:01 pm

I swear on my life i will notice all! lol but I've never heard of a hyung, whats its meaning? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Welcome to the gang, Saint (AKA: Nick)
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:51 pm

~Saint √N~ wrote:I swear on my life i will notice all! lol but I've never heard of a hyung, whats its meaning? Smile

older bro in korean
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boundbyluck Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:52 pm

am I not a sempai? o.o ... I am older than all of you ... pirat
boundbyluck
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Exactly, you're too old to be a senpai, now you've become an ossan.

Back to top Go down

Post by boundbyluck Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:38 pm

D: ... I am not old man ... thats only if I am as old as wallace ... >_> ... that ain't gonna happen EVAR!!
boundbyluck
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Ta ta ta. No use crying over Lucky. We'll have to pass trough the same hole

Back to top Go down

Post by boundbyluck Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:41 pm

well in all consideration I might still be a sempai if I go back to college Wink ... or if you are under my wing at a job ... I am cool with that.

Besides you don't turn into an old man until you hit 35 ... although ... DIDNT YOU KNOW 30'S IS THE NEW 20'S?

Smile
boundbyluck
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down