Tetora-Senpai
Takumi of the Wind
Tashina-Karamomo
Hyera
Bryan Dacote
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's in Collage and Who's got a job?` - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's in Collage and Who's got a job?`

Post by MonjaElisa Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:00 pm

NEET, >.<
Love it or hate it.. atm Im loving it.. ask again in 10 years...
LOL
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Who's in Collage and Who's got a job?` - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's in Collage and Who's got a job?`

Post by jordan_mikuza Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:04 pm

im looking for a summer job...does that count? XD
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:52 am

I envy those who aren't in school or working yet, based solely on the aspect of having free time to do what you want with. This year can't be over soon enough~

(I'm going to plan a camping trip later this summer, after this semester is over. Mock survival situation; hopefully alone~)
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:33 pm

I would love to go on a camping trip like that. To get away from it all. Modern life can get a little suffocating at times.
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:55 pm

SadJester wrote:I would love to go on a camping trip like that. To get away from it all. Modern life can get a little suffocating at times.

Tell me about it~
I usually go on a camping trip at least once a year, for min. 3 days, but my camping buddy isn't around until the end of the summer, maybe after, so, we'll see if I go solo or not. I certainly wouldn't mind, although it's always safer in pairs.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:40 am

It is safer to go in pairs, yes. In the campsites that are more isolated and in the wilderness going in pairs is definitely necessary. I used to go camping with the family a lot when I was younger. Not so much these days, unfortunately. The last time I camped was probably in the Richtersveld.

SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:38 am

SadJester wrote:It is safer to go in pairs, yes. In the campsites that are more isolated and in the wilderness going in pairs is definitely necessary. I used to go camping with the family a lot when I was younger. Not so much these days, unfortunately. The last time I camped was probably in the Richtersveld.

:O nice place
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:27 am

SadJester wrote:It is safer to go in pairs, yes.  In the campsites that are more isolated and in the wilderness going in pairs is definitely necessary. I used to go camping with the family a lot when I was younger. Not so much these days, unfortunately. The last time I camped was probably in the Richtersveld.

I prefer camping in remote areas, myself. The last time I went with my buddy, though we got into a bit of an accident, that ripped the front bumper off, as well as the license plate, and blew a tire. Luckily, someone else was driving by, because his tire iron was stripped~

We drove home, 4 1/2 hours, on a spare tire, on the highway~
Best. Trip. Ever. (1 day shortened)

I'm planning my next one to be more northern in BC (Canada), rather than more to the East of our province, like last time. More remote, more animals, less traffic, less light pollution, better photography Razz
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Aaah, that sounds wonderful. Be sure to share some of those beautiful photographs when you get back. I would like to see the beautiful Canadian vistas Smile
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:43 pm

gwidhw wrote:
SadJester wrote:It is safer to go in pairs, yes.  In the campsites that are more isolated and in the wilderness going in pairs is definitely necessary. I used to go camping with the family a lot when I was younger. Not so much these days, unfortunately. The last time I camped was probably in the Richtersveld.

I prefer camping in remote areas, myself. The last time I went with my buddy, though we got into a bit of an accident, that ripped the front bumper off, as well as the license plate, and blew a tire. Luckily, someone else was driving by, because his tire iron was stripped~

We drove home, 4 1/2 hours, on a spare tire, on the highway~
Best. Trip. Ever. (1 day shortened)

I'm planning my next one to be more northern in BC (Canada), rather than more to the East of our province, like last time.  More remote, more animals, less traffic, less light pollution, better photography Razz

and hopefully less bad luck XD
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:23 am

SadJester wrote:Aaah, that sounds wonderful. Be sure to share some of those beautiful photographs when you get back. I would like to see the beautiful Canadian vistas Smile

I've actually taken some pictures before of that area. Mostly have them stored on my PC, but, the ones I'm proud of I post up online. I plan on putting some more up, but, I have to weed through them again, as I just grabbed the following two after the trip and left it at that~

Here's two that are on my DA account, from that last trip:

Near PENTICTON, BC

At BIG BAR LAKE, BC

Bryan Dacote wrote:

and hopefully less bad luck XD

Yeah, that'd be nice~! xF
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:30 am

Whoa, those are really awesome pictures. The photos on your DA account are beautiful too. There are not a lot of forests in South Africa so it's quite to see so much greenery Smile The only big, natural forest here is the Knysna forest which I have visited several times. J.R.R. Tolkien got inspiration for his writing from the Knysna forest apparently.

Who's in Collage and Who's got a job?` - Page 2 C332d67515f626b1
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:33 pm

wow Shocked
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Ahh college,

I completely agree with the viewpoint that American college is far beyond broken,

That's the reason why I did everything online I not only was able to learn in a neutral environment for the most part but was able to learn at my own pace in this case at a faster pace. Without the insistence to take part in certain fields to net more money.

Ideally I would like our college system to be sit up like it is in certain other countries, where its free or taxes are high  but you still get a free higher education,

Germany is known for this perhaps due to its shortage of skilled workers but still it offers free intuition whilst france on the other hand can be in the hundreds range.

Truly that is a vast difference to paying with in the 5 digit range.

The other issue is that we prioritize fields over here and create a sense of what you should take rather then what you want to further your own interest,

Allow me to show some stats for you,

https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=37

Reading up on that you can see a business degree is the highest acquired its not surprising either, but at the same time its understandable.

We also at the same time have the lowest completion rate compared to the other countries around us,

So I leave with this,
When Knowledge is but a tool for status,

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:42 pm

SadJester wrote:Whoa, those are really awesome pictures. The photos on your DA account are beautiful too. There are not a lot of forests in South Africa so it's quite to see so much greenery Smile  The only big, natural forest here is the Knysna forest which I have visited several times. J.R.R. Tolkien got inspiration for his writing from the Knysna forest apparently.

Thanks Smile
It's a beautiful country to live in, and this area particularly has amazing scenery~

The pictures you've shared look pretty cool as well; it'd be awesome to travel around and see more places like that, especially if they were the inspiration for famous writings~
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum