gwidhw
Bryan Dacote
KyonSuzumiya
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Official Venting Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Venting Thread

Post by Bryan Dacote Wed May 13, 2015 5:55 pm

~Saint √N~ wrote:The past few days, I've been finding myself in the most serious mood, and i literally cannot tolerate any light-hearted small talk, it just seems like a waste of time, and i know that this mood is pathetic as one should not be so easily hindered, but in all honesty i, out of nowhere [without it being deserved] wish i could tell people to fucking mature and act like a decent person for god sake. obviously this is out of hand and should never be told to people for such a small thing as immaturity, but literally i need to stop my hands from typing something like: if your going to talk about this ridiculous, pathetic, boring excuse for roleplaying or whatever the hell, take it somewhere i can't see it, like pm, or to the damn seventh hell where you belong for having such a shit way of passing time! Evil or Very Mad . Even now as i write this i am seeing the notifications for this god damned waste of communication, probably the only thing feeling this rage filled proclamation. As i am indeed mature [in my opinion] i refuse to let this be known, but i just hope this serious mood leaves as swiftly as it arrived.  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

~N~

I know the feel man. I know it. That's how I feel sometimes where I can no longer take someone's shit and/or when I have that few days once a month where I get moody and will rip someone's head off if they say the wrong thing. Hopefully that's the only thing happening to you. Right now I remembered this awesome game that I intend to replay to help lighten my own mood because I can feel it that I'm getting easily annoyed at random things. Sam and Max: Hit the Road. Its really helping me out with winding down and getting some good laughs.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sun May 24, 2015 1:12 pm

My turn to vent:

Why the HELL is that I have to work 7+ days in a row (no days off) on a week where there is a god damned heat wave?! AND its a holiday week! UGGGGGGGGGGG
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Sun May 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Me next~~~! Very Happy

...Why is it that my friends suck, like, so bad? -.-
Everytime one of them has a birthday, I go out of my way to plan something, throw something together, have a little party, get them something, etc., but when it's my birthday, everyone just assumes that I'm either going to plan my own thing and doesn't even bother to ask me if I'm up to do anything, or expects me to plan something and then pay for the odd ones' admission/drinks/food/etc. because they don't have any money, but want to celebrate with me regardless, apparently. And when I plan something that doesn't require money, it sucks for me, and everyone else, so there's no point in doing anything like that because they're also too lazy to want to do anything active or outgoing and fun so planning a birthday get together without going out or spending money turns into a snooze-fest~!!! >.<

...it's my birthday, today, btw.
And the one thing I want most in the entire world is impossible....

...Well, it's off to a great start! Very Happy
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sun May 24, 2015 6:33 pm

gwidhw wrote:Me next~~~! Very Happy

...Why is it that my friends suck, like, so bad? -.-
Everytime one of them has a birthday, I go out of my way to plan something, throw something together, have a little party, get them something, etc., but when it's my birthday, everyone just assumes that I'm either going to plan my own thing and doesn't even bother to ask me if I'm up to do anything, or expects me to plan something and then pay for the odd ones' admission/drinks/food/etc. because they don't have any money, but want to celebrate with me regardless, apparently. And when I plan something that doesn't require money, it sucks for me, and everyone else, so there's no point in doing anything like that because they're also too lazy to want to do anything active or outgoing and fun so planning a birthday get together without going out or spending money turns into a snooze-fest~!!! >.<

...it's my birthday, today, btw.
And the one thing I want most in the entire world is impossible....

...Well, it's off to a great start! Very Happy

For one: Happy Birthday!

Secondly: A-are you a freaky clone of me from a parallel universe? Seriously that happens all the damn time with me especially with one of them in particular. All of my friends are too lazy to plan for most get togethers so they usually leave me to planning. I have no problem with this except most don't tell me important information till the last minute.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Bryan Dacote wrote:

For one: Happy Birthday!

Secondly: A-are you a freaky clone of me from a parallel universe? Seriously that happens all the damn time with me especially with one of them in particular. All of my friends are too lazy to plan for most get togethers so they usually leave me to planning. I have no problem with this except most don't tell me important information till the last minute.

For one reply: Thanks, Bryan! Very Happy

For a very secondly reply: Oh, gee, I hope not... if I were, there'd be some awful issues that would double up across the space-time continuum, resulting in a backlash of extraordinarily unorthodox and sometimes depressive behaviours, causing social lives as we know it to come to an end~~~!

...That, or, we're just very similar in some regards :p
I'm going to put my money on the latter. Though the former would make a great movie...

|--------->Side note: Does anyone else ever get paranoid about this sort of thing?
I do get paranoid, to a good degree. Such as when I say "Every year it's the same... nobody cares about my birthday! I bet anything that this year, I'll get like, no one wishing me happy birthday at all! I'm going to watch those facebook comments and texts and compare to last year, to prove a point". And then suddenly, a wild birthday-wishing flash-mob appears~!

I hate being paranoid and connecting dots that shouldn't connect, realizing they most likely don't, but my brain saying "Well, what if..??!!" >.<
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sun May 24, 2015 10:11 pm

gwidhw wrote:
Bryan Dacote wrote:
Secondly: A-are you a freaky clone of me from a parallel universe?
For a very secondly reply: Oh, gee, I hope not... if I were, there'd be some awful issues that would double up across the space-time continuum, resulting in a backlash of extraordinarily unorthodox and sometimes depressive behaviours, causing social lives as we know it to come to an end~~~!

...That, or, we're just very similar in some regards :p
I'm going to put my money on the latter. Though the former would make a great movie...

|--------->Side note: Does anyone else ever get paranoid about this sort of thing?
I do get paranoid, to a good degree. Such as when I say "Every year it's the same... nobody cares about my birthday! I bet anything that this year, I'll get like, no one wishing me happy birthday at all! I'm going to watch those facebook comments and texts and compare to last year, to prove a point". And then suddenly, a wild birthday-wishing flash-mob appears~!

I hate being paranoid and connecting dots that shouldn't connect, realizing they most likely don't, but my brain saying "Well, what if..??!!" >.<

You sounded like Doc Brown there. Let's see if I remember the exact quote.
"I foresee two possibilities. One, coming face to face with herself 30 years older would put her into shock and she'd simply pass out. Or two, the encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy. "

Yeah same here but I've noticed more and more people just frankly don't care about my birthday. Hell sometimes no one cares what age I am. And I'm at a point where I'm okay with that provided someone cares.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm

THIS IS WHAT I JUST NOW FOUND OUT
I asked my teacher in life skills when I could get the finger puppet back (this was our last project) and then when she was telling who was missing what she said I was missing my finger puppet and I turned to my friend and said what? but I turned it in and she said maybe Its back there and I was kind of hesitant to go behind her desk but to her urging and my wanting it back I saw it and took it and when I looked at the tape on its back it did not have my name it had a guys name and i ran over to my teacher and said it was my project not his and she believed me and apologize
WHO THE HECK WOULD WANT TO TAKE SAD KITTY?! HE IS SO POORLY MADE!! (though I got a 93 for it, since that is what the guy got but I'm sure she changed it to a zero for him) BUT STILL WTF XD HE EVEN PLAYED AROUND WITH IT SO IT HAD A HOLE ON THE SIDE OF IT AND THE TAIL WAS COMING LOOSE AND ITS BIGGER (it could only fit on my pinky and my pinky is very small) at least justice has been served (ृ ु*`ω´)ु
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga_bird Fri May 29, 2015 2:02 pm

Oh my God! Where is the clothes horse? I have washing, it needs hanging, and the clothes horse is not to be seen anywhere! Where do clothes horses hide? It's not in the cupboard or the shed ¬ ¬
Manga_bird
Manga_bird
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:44 am

I hate :l
Why do for people or be a good person when you get, essentially, kicked to the curb? Trodden over? Used and abused?

For what? Why do I put others first? Why should I insist on the needs of the many, or those in help, over my own well-being? A flaw, if ever there was one.
Of course, I have issues, everyone does, but I keep them to myself. I can't trust anyone; not reliable.

This owl is flying solo, and may just keep it that way. People are the worst, towards me. It's good that I've adapted to be well off on my own, as much as I can be, because this could really drag a guy down.

I'm not angry. I'm not sad. I'm not trying to be dramatic.
(this is the venting thread~~!)

I'm simply finished.

No more of this.
Fuck off, I say.

*crawls into hole*
..much better.

*finds Oreo cookie stash*
*do not want*
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:43 am

okay so I'm wearing my wig today because I wanted to cross dress and people think its my real hair and a few people went wtf and laughed and then these group of boys looked in my direction and laughed (the good thing is I look like a boy...i guess...)
*gets knife* time to stab people in the face (I'm not really gonna do that but I am mad and sad that people are laughing at me but OH WELL..)
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm getting REALLLL sick and tired of the morons I work with.
For the past few weeks on just about every shift I have I am being put outside fetching carriages by myself when business is actually pretty damn busy.
The rules for pushing carraiges/carts/whatever is to be at max; 6. I am technically not supposed to be pushing more than that. But me being outside on my own (when there SHOULD be at least 2 people outside per shift) I am forced to double that limit just to keep up.
Lately I've been starting to have back problems and its probably no thanks to having to over exert myself about 6 days a week. I'm trying to pace myself better by only pushing between 5-9 and naturally speak up. Thankfully they listened last night.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:56 am

Why do I surround myself with terrible people~? xD

It's a stupid thing to do~! Every once in a while I go "no, they're not all that bad, they're actually pretty okay", only to have things thrown back at me again. It's like a punch to my face when they treat me the way they do, so, why do I still consider them friends~?

Humans are too complicated; even years of Psychology studies haven't cleared these issues up yet. Someday I'll be free and clear of it~

That'll be nice Smile

I like animals better than people anyways; we suck~ Razz Give me a loyal pet over a human any day. They don't treat you like shit and abandon you when they're too conceited and caught up in their own drama to care when you need them around. They're always around, for their limited life spans anyways, as a means of company. I don't have time for drama, or fakers acting like celebrities all the time. You're one in a *insert overpopulation statistics here*; get over yourself. Wise up, and carry on with things you self-centered, egotistic, arrogant and ever-so ignorant people~

I don't always become negative, but stupid people are stupid and I've had enough of their awful treatment towards me~ :l They sure won't have me around anymore, to be their crutch. I may be trying to be a good person, but they're beneath me, now. And that says a lot.

*finds biscuit*
*om nom nom*
*climbs back into hole*

...Thank goodness for purposely vague venting, which doubles as a means of coping with stressors and social anxieties~! I'd never be this angry towards people and actually express it, irl xF
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:10 am

I am so sick and tired of one friend of mine still being an immature child. Another friend is done with his shit and cut all ties to him. But he won't let go. He won't let anything go. He is the laziest person I know. He REFUSES to get a job or go to school. He complains about every little THING! He complained about the air in a fucking bag of CHIPS! When something costs (shocker) money (more than like 5 bucks) he complains about evil money is. He's even got his own original story he created back in high school. He hasn't worked on it ONCE since graduation and he blames being distracted by video games for 6 YEARS. He may SEE the problem but he does absolutly NOTHING about it.

I ask him to join in with meeting my friends (you guys) and he refuses but then goes and complains about being lonely.

And I know he is Autistic. I know it effects him. But from what I understand he only has it to a small degree. Other than that he's fine. I know of people with worse mental and physical disorders who can go to work and hold a job. (I have coworkers who are autistic who have been working there longer than I have!) And my parents are physically handicapped and in one case has a long history of being sexually and verbally abused. They literally can NOT have a job due to their conditions but want jobs!

I am SO FUCKING TIRED of his shit!
*loud screaming of frustration*

On a side note; yes this is an awesome thread and the person who thought it up needs to be hugged.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:10 am

I refuse to change, now. I tried, but, to what end?
Changing brings about nothing but intolerance, and weakness, ending me up where I don't want to be >.<

My issue, as I've realized, is not with myself, not entirely, as I love me and respect myself, but rather my problem is with everyone else; generally speaking.

My emotional investment is to be saved only for those deserving. That's what I decided, deviated from, and what ended me up in lower than I want to be.

People are cut off again~
Being impartial, not trusting, and analytic has served me well so far, so, why not keep on trucking?

Just need to move out, and get a faithful, loyal, animal friend/companion~
People are awful, anyways~ Smile

To those in the universe who have done wrong by me:
Go fuck yourself~! Being nice to you, caring, and compassionate is a waste of my time, and an insult to my sentient cognitive existence~ I trust no one.

Good thing I'm not angry, as I'm not an angry person (though lately people have really frustrated me...), because this could really make a guy crazy; the population of the world as a general whole being completely awful in the end. But... I don't care. They don't bother me, I don't care about them. Simple formula, and I think I'll go back to sticking to it.

All this emotional investment/building is time consuming~

I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm just trying to do the right thing by me, and live life in a happy way. If you serve to disrupt that happiness, well... you'll see Razz
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:08 am

Okay my turn again.

So I just got woken up by mother being screamed for litterally no reason. None. Screaming at me "its 2 hours till you start work, get out of bed!"
She knows my sleeping/alarm schedule. I keep it basically the same each day even though my hours are speratic.
If I am working at let's say Noon like I am today then I set alarm 1 for 9:45 AM. It usually takes me about 15 to 30 (sometimes 45) minutes to get out of bed so at latest I'd be getting out of bed at 10:30. My alarm is set to go off every 15 minutes (5 is just too soon, 10 is meh) so if the first time didn't get me (and it rarely does) the second or third time will.
Alarm 2 is set at 11. One hour before I clock in. Same thing with the 15 minute snooze. I am to leave my house by no later than 11:25 (I prefer leaving at 11:15) since that gives me enough time to walk to work (which takes me about 25 to 30 minutes on a good clear day like today)

I've had this "system" of sleeping for over a year now. About a month after I started this job last year I made this system. (It was slightly different with the window being 3 hours before work and I'd leave by 11 and no later but I wasn't as confident with time management as I am now)

Yeah I've woken up late before and horribly slept in. And I was sorta sleeping in since my Mom screamed at me at precisely 10:20 and nearly broke my fucking door with slamming it (she actually got it stuck)

There is no reason for that behavior. I work 6 days a friggin week. 90% of my meager paycheck is going towards the mortgage so we don't lose the damned house. I only get left with about $15 a week. $20 if I'm lucky and I'm still being expected to put in more when I just don't have the money. My Pension check is very small. Only a little bit more than my paycheck but I only receive it once a month and about 75% of that is left paying bills such as my cell phone, my life insurance, a couple small online payments I need payed, my RENT and my mother's cell phone bill which is the same as my own.

I can be indeed lazy with doing chores around the house but I do in fact do them; even when my friends are here. I do not deserve this lack of respect by my own god damned mother. I receive more respect at work and all I do at work is fetch fucking carts outside in the parking lot the entire time while occasionally helping someone out with their groceries which is part of the job. This is fucking nuts!
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:45 pm

African weddings... ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:19 pm

What to say,

Well trigger reaction here we go,

I am tired of things many things, personal yes, but also effect other people,

Why does everybody feel the need to be right oh well that's a simple question isn't it for those who know the reasons within, but even so I am left with frustration at times at the length people will go to be right and that's it. Not to bring up new ideas or promote any critical thinking simply to be right in a debate if that means rhetoric usage and fallacie usage then so be it.

Why are we becoming more and more passively aggressive as society continues, I know the answer partially to this but it does not matter, everywhere I go I see mask on peoples face hiding what they really think about that person or making off hand comments about them when they are not there, to venting their frustration and simply not seeing them as a person,

Why is there so much emphasis on relationships and ignorance towards them as well, We constantly prattle on about relationships through our media outlets and everything else yet here we are making bold claims such as that its one genders fault for being too selective, or we make them our goal in life and then when we don't have somebody wonder why we feel so empty. Hindsight

Whenever I state grounded factoids regardless if I choose to be completely personal people will still as should I expect attack me personally. Instead of acquiring a new factoid they must make it to their liking and viewpoint by utilizing whatever method they can.

Why do we constantly try to ignore people in lesser conditions then us especially those seen in a negative light already like the homeless, the normal routine is give some money and escape the situation to make yourself feel better usually, if not that don't talk to them at all because hey those aren't people their just scum or who cant do anything.

Has it ever occurred to anybody who makes claims that homeless should get jobs that a lot of them actually had jobs or something until some financial issue or similar to that arose and made them homeless getting a new job is not easy when your dirty and don't have anywhere to bathe unless you know where to look. Nor is keeping yourself occupied which is why we get chronic homeless who fall into drugs and whatnot.

Why is the justice system so heavily flawed by its own accusations it makes. Its like round trip on a plane if you commit a crime its stuck on your record even after you are out and despite if you want to get a job its unlikely that will happen unless they don't do checks, most of them will just ignore yours if they see others with clean records.

Why do we constantly try to promote equality in certain groups yet in reality promote division of each other.

Why does elitism exist currently right now and what is the beneficial reason for it do tell me, because that one bothers me to no end, far too many variables to say one person is better then another person in every single way.

For all the fandoms out there why do we have to be the guardians of our fandom by mocking others who don't know it at times, or are not so called "hardcore" and thus not a true whatever,

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Colress wrote:What to say,

Well trigger reaction here we go,

I am tired of things many things, personal yes, but also effect other people,

Why does everybody feel the need to be right oh well that's a simple question isn't it for those who know the reasons within, but even so I am left with frustration at times at the length people will go to be right and that's it. Not to bring up new ideas or promote any critical thinking simply to be right in a debate if that means rhetoric usage and fallacie usage then so be it.

Why are we becoming more and more passively aggressive as society continues, I know the answer partially to this but it does not matter, everywhere I go I see mask on peoples face hiding what they really think about that person or making off hand comments about them when they are not there, to venting their frustration and simply not seeing them as a person,

Why is there so much emphasis on relationships and ignorance towards them as well, We constantly prattle on about relationships through our media outlets and everything else yet here we are making bold claims such as that its one genders fault for being too selective, or we make them our goal in life and then when we don't have somebody wonder why we feel so empty. Hindsight

Whenever I state grounded factoids regardless if I choose to be completely personal people will still as should I expect attack me personally. Instead of acquiring a new factoid they must make it to their liking and viewpoint by utilizing whatever method they can.

Why do we constantly try to ignore people in lesser conditions then us especially those seen in a negative light already like the homeless, the normal routine is give some money and escape the situation to make yourself feel better usually, if not that don't talk to them at all because hey those aren't people their just scum or who cant do anything.

Has it ever occurred to anybody who makes claims that homeless should get jobs that a lot of them actually had jobs or something until some financial issue or similar to that arose and made them homeless getting a new job is not easy when your dirty and don't have anywhere to bathe unless you know where to look. Nor is keeping yourself occupied which is why we get chronic homeless who fall into drugs and whatnot.

Why is the justice system so heavily flawed by its own accusations it makes. Its like round trip on a plane if you commit a crime its stuck on your record even after you are out and despite if you want to get a job its unlikely that will happen unless they don't do checks, most of them will just ignore yours if they see others with clean records.

Why do we constantly try to promote equality in certain groups yet in reality promote division of each other.

Why does elitism exist currently right now and what is the beneficial reason for it do tell me, because that one bothers me to no end, far too many variables to say one person is better then another person in every single way.

For all the fandoms out there why do we have to be the guardians of our fandom by mocking others who don't know it at times, or are not so called "hardcore" and thus not a true whatever,
*highfives colress*
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Joosh Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:09 pm

It always bugs me when I'm invited to join in on something but am not given info on where it is and when. Such as tonight, I'm being invited to dinner with my brothers and my mom, but I only found out the time an hour ago by practically begging my mom for info on what's going on. Then she told me I needed to ask. I beg to differ. If you're inviting me to something, tell me what it is and when. Don't pull out the "Why didn't you ask" excuse.
Joosh
Joosh
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Oh I hate those myself man!
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:43 am

i was just walking to my second class and i wasn't paying attention to the side of me and i accidentally bumped into a girl and i heard 'mooove!!' and In my head I'm thinking I'm excuse me you could've stopped..I didn't mean to run into you jeez
but i apologized and walked off (but to be fair we have like 8 min to get to class and all 3 campuses are pretty huge and she probably had to take a bus to one of em)
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2