Tashina-Karamomo
Sherflow
disfox
jordan_mikuza
Hyera
23 posters

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Flirt Thread (Old)

Post by Bryan Dacote Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:56 pm

this song I just happen to be listening to fits into what you're both saying to a T:

Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:57 pm

MonjaElisa wrote:There are different kind of loves tho xD
romantic love, family love, friendly love...
I tell people I care about that I love them all the time.. xD In my eyes loving somebody is only positive... while in most cases it is rushed in romantic contexts.... that still doesnt change the importance of the word as a way of expressing to somebody you care about them o:

I was speaking in terms of purely romantic love.
Otherwise, telling people you care is a nice thing to do Smile

In romantic settings, constant reminders can suck the life out of it, sadly, as it's weighted meaning becomes commonplace. That's what I mean.

Bryan Dacote wrote:this song I just happen to be listening to fits into what you're both saying to a T:

This song hits home to me on so many levels..
The feels and memories it evokes.. :l

I'll say it now, I'm not against love or falling in love.
I'm just too harmed by it to be comfortable or receptive...

It's a beautiful thing, but no longer attainable, is how I feel.
This song sums that up, for me.

..no negativity intended to stay, although present at the moment~! Smile
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm

yea so true... idk Im bad at romantic love.. xD i try but... nu... lol
in theory I just want to take it slow til I find the right person... and when I find him, then do I give him all of my heart... In the way I was saying it before... That was more random anime roleplay LOL
Im not a person that would confess... no way.. way to shy for that shit xD
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:16 pm

MonjaElisa wrote:yea so true... idk Im bad at romantic love.. xD i try but... nu... lol
in theory I just want to take it slow til I find the right person... and when I find him, then do I give him all of my heart... In the way I was saying it before... That was more random anime roleplay LOL
Im not a person that would confess... no way.. way to shy for that shit xD

I doubt that you're bad; you just need to meet the right person that makes you want to take the chance Smile As for being shy... I doubt it, completely. There's more than one way to express affection, and verbally doesn't always have to be the way.

I don't confess to anyone, myself, as there's no point.
Not to sound like, totally cold and like, weird or anything, but, in all honesty, I have a psychological aversion to investing in people; now. I am aware of it, and all attempts to wear it thin have been to no avail, on my end. So, there's no point, because even if I do like someone, and I tell them, I second guess myself, as I wonder if I'll get hurt again..

I am Mr. Loyal, right here, and it's not something I take lightly p.p
If I take an arrow, I take it to heart, not in the knee.

*smirk*

As for being shy, I'm not shy about that sort of thing at all Smile
I'm just apprehensive about investing.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:23 pm

gwidhw wrote:As for being shy... I doubt it, completely. There's more than one way to express affection, and verbally doesn't always have to be the way.

I don't confess to anyone, myself, as there's no point.
Not to sound like, totally cold and like, weird or anything, but, in all honesty, I have a psychological aversion to investing in people; *smirk*
Well that makes two of us xD I have issues getting close to people.... especially physically... or eyecontact.... its really bad lol... bad relationships and stuff in the past kinda caused that.... well maybe someday... but for now I think I'd be more comfortable within the safety of a ldr... cause irl relationships are scary to me >-<... or irl friendships for that matter...
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:33 pm

MonjaElisa wrote:
Well that makes two of us xD  I have issues getting close to people.... especially physically... or eyecontact.... its really bad lol... bad relationships and stuff in the past kinda caused that.... well maybe someday... but for now I think I'd be more comfortable within the safety of a ldr... cause irl relationships are scary to me >-<... or irl friendships for that matter...

I find that everyone gives me eye contact, whether I want it or not, because of my eyes being hazel.. I'll look up and someone will be looking at me, and I'll just look back, blank faced, until the either think I'm crazy and look away, or I break out in a smirk and go back to what I'm doing. Whichever comes first xD

I have a lot of friends, whom I rarely see IRL, because they're all caught up in either drama, or nothing at all. Literally. They don't do anything -.-

But yeah, I know where you're coming from. LDRs can be hard to maintain, but I think it shows commitment, and personally know of many people's who made it work. One of my friends met her husband via online gaming, LD, and they've been together for like, 7-8 years now. So, yeah, I'm totally pro-LD relations, myself.

If, for example, I committed to someone LD, and they to me, I'd be more comfortable than a local relationship. Not because I'm shy, as I said, but purely because I need receive the same loyalty I give to feel comfortable enough to commit.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:38 pm

[quote="gwidhw"]
MonjaElisa wrote:
If, for example, I committed to someone LD, and they to me, I'd be more comfortable than a local relationship. Not because I'm shy, as I said, but purely because I need receive the same loyalty I give to feel comfortable enough to commit.

100% agree to this.. bounce
somehow people today dont seem to maintain or take relationships seriously... you hear of chicks getting knocked up and guys fleeing.. or girls cheating on their boyfriends... if they truly committed to a person, regardless what happens.. I really just believe you wont do things like that so lightly... there are ofcourse some exceptions understandably...

Like domestic violence or long term psychological harrasment.. that could basically break anybody down.. >.<
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:46 pm

MonjaElisa wrote:

100% agree to this.. bounce
somehow people today dont seem to maintain or take relationships seriously... you hear of chicks getting knocked up and guys fleeing.. or girls cheating on their boyfriends... if they truly committed to a person, regardless what happens.. I really just believe you wont do things like that so lightly... there are ofcourse some exceptions understandably...

Like domestic violence or long term psychological harrasment.. that could basically break anybody down.. >.<
[/quote]

Sadly, they don't.
It's more about image and status than it is about mutual affection and understanding, on a grand scale, nowadays :/

Of course, I agree with you on your points.
Committing, with some exceptions as mentioned, and actually caring for the other party does not merit cheating or fleeing. Committing is just that; committal.

...just as I have committed to studies, that start in an hour, across town~~!! Surprised
(I'll be back tonight~! Still have to do my room mock-up drawing...)
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:52 pm

gwidhw wrote:
It's more about image and status than it is about mutual affection and understanding, on a grand scale, nowadays :/

Of course, I agree with you on your points.
Committing, with some exceptions as mentioned, and actually caring for the other party does not merit cheating or fleeing. Committing is just that; committal.

...just as I have committed to studies, that start in an hour, across town~~!! Surprised
(I'll be back tonight~! Still have to do my room mock-up drawing...)

Yea... to me Love is pure... you wont hurt anybody you love intentionally... >.< accidents can happen obviously... but harrasment and violence dont count as these... you need to actually have unintentionally hurt them... lies shouldnt occur either idylically.. >.<

and aww.. yea school xD that is the one thing we all wish we didnt have to commit to.. I've commited to zelda... and sleep.. >.<
OMG SLEEPING ZELDA.. That would be cute >.<.... omfg the wind waker refrence... that is cute nya ^^
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:34 pm

The messaging capabilities on mobile is... Lacking.

Anyways...

With love should come understanding, and honesty. If you can't trust the ones who should be closest to you, how can you expect them to trust you in return? Is all about give and take. Of course, accidents can happen, but given the nature of the incidents, so long as trust isn't broken, because cheating is a deal breaker for me, then a couple should be able to work things through, together, if they're truly committed.

Yep... Fourth year Psychology, aww yeah! 3 hour class at night? Even better! Very Happy

... I should sculpey the Dragon Boat/King of Hyrule as well... Now there's a project...

*ahem*

gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:58 pm

I agree to this!!! and to the sculpture aswell... what would you use? plaster?
well trust isnt something you lose without a good reason... I mean, ofcourse in cases with psychological issues this may be the case.... because these people cant always help it....
and wow.. a psychologi major... that's amazing... >> I mean stay outta my head xDD its crazy would give you migraines... but I really admire you for selecting the path you did in life.. and all the more for taking on night classes.. wtf... I compleined about having normal classes when I was in school.. so glad to be done with that shit.. some of the worst years of my life >>

MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:17 am

MonjaElisa wrote:I agree to this!!! and to the sculpture aswell... what would you use? plaster?
well trust isnt something you lose without a good reason... I mean, ofcourse in cases with psychological issues this may be the case.... because these people cant always help it....
and wow.. a psychologi major... that's amazing... >> I mean stay outta my head xDD its crazy would give you migraines... but I really admire you for selecting the path you did in life.. and all the more for taking on night classes.. wtf... I compleined about having normal classes when I was in school.. so glad to be done with that shit.. some of the worst years of my life >>

well the good thing about night classes is you can sleep and study the whole day or you can work at your job without missing anything or working a schedule around it so you can go to class
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:49 pm

MonjaElisa wrote:I agree to this!!! and to the sculpture aswell... what would you use? plaster?

I use something called Sculpey. It's a type of modeling clay that you can bake to harden, is extremely easy to work with, and you can paint it and glaze it as well. It's some good stuff :p I used it to make all my Vigor bottles and props thus far. There's different kinds of it, but, I just use the original type.

It's a lot of work, but I'll have my BA in Psychology by December this year Smile
Then I can make good money, and not have to work a dead-end job, like I do now -.-
That's my motivation; get a good job, make money, and in spare/free time, travel~~!

As for high school... my last year was a waste of time. Show up to class, do assignments, get an A, walk out. It was so boring~~! >.<

jordan_mikuza wrote:
well the good thing about night classes is you can sleep and study the whole day or you can work at your job without missing anything or working a schedule around it so you can go to class

I'm more in the second category, sort of. Go to bed too late, wake up too early, study or go to work, fit in a workout somewhere, and then go to school. Sometimes I have class in the morning, as well. Like, my Mondays I'm in school from about 10am-10pm, because I have a class in the morning and night. My university doesn't schedule very well -.-
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:23 pm

I think this went from flirt thread to let's talk about college classes thread
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:41 pm

therefor we must revive its original purpose!

I need ladies to hit on!
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Umm so..... o.o..... Ill be watching over you... forever...
I wont let anybody else have you... you are mine... ...... umm... will you let me kill for you or do I have to win you over the hard way? >\\>
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:56 am

Impressive *claps hands*. Very well done.

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 18 Tumblr_nsantzpDbl1uc1976o1_500
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:05 pm

MonjaElisa wrote:Umm so..... o.o..... Ill be watching over you... forever...
I wont let anybody else have you... you are mine... ...... umm... will you let me kill for you or do I have to win you over the hard way? >\\>

Well at least you're not one of those yanderes who try to kill the person you love >.>
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Yaaaay flirting x3
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Bryan Dacote wrote:

Well at least you're not one of those yanderes who try to kill the person you love >.>

Nah, Mel is total yandere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Key wrote:
Bryan Dacote wrote:

Nah, Mel is total yandere.

RUN AWAY!
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:41 am

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 18 Overly_attached_pikachu_by_boscoburns-d5g5agi
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:32 pm

I wouldnt kill somebody I love... why would I? I Love that person forever .. Id only kill that person if the situation really required me to... but after that event Id kill myself too and we'd be dead bodies together.... <3
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:21 pm

you're yandereness is oddly adorable Monja. tis proves thy loyalty
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:37 am

MonjaElisa wrote:I wouldnt kill somebody I love... why would I? I Love that person forever .. Id only kill that person if the situation really required me to... but after that event Id kill myself too and we'd be dead bodies together.... <3

Typical mark of a yandere.
Good job. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next