Tashina-Karamomo
Sherflow
disfox
jordan_mikuza
Hyera
23 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Flirt Thread (Old)

Post by Kagura Chan Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:11 am

S-sweetie? Oh dear! what an incredible day you have given me my Emperor
But i still promise I will try everyday to charm you away from these other women who dont look at you for the amazing person you truly are, I will fight until you only look at me because i will forever look only at you:)
Kagura Chan
Kagura Chan
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Seung Gi Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:14 am

Kagura Chan wrote:S-sweetie? Oh dear! what an incredible day you have given me my Emperor
But i still promise I will try everyday to charm you away from these other women who dont look at you for the amazing person you truly are, I will fight until you only look at me because i will forever look only at you:)

Sure you can try my sweetie Wink But I warn you I am hard to please and your chances are probably from 1-999
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Back to top Go down

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Empty OPPA only look at me - Taeyang

Post by miarin Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:15 am

Kagura Chan wrote:S-sweetie? Oh dear! what an incredible day you have given me my Emperor

Bu bu butt OPPA is mine ;(The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Giphy
miarin
miarin
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Seung Gi Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:18 am

miarin wrote:

You are so cute maria! I wanna bite you rawr ^...^
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Back to top Go down

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Empty Oppa bite me <3

Post by miarin Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:23 am

Lee Seung Gi wrote:
miarin wrote:

Like this? nya
The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Giphy
miarin
miarin
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagura Chan Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:27 am

Even if my chances were one in a billion i would still try to earn your love every day, because your smile brightens up my every day, your eyes melt my heart and you fill me with so much warmth and joy every day that i will forever be yours my love
Kagura Chan
Kagura Chan
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Empty STOP

Post by miarin Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:47 am

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Yui-Hirasawa-yui-hirasawa-16561918-1280-1024
Kagura Chan wrote:Even if my chances were one in a billion i would still try to earn your love every day, because your smile brightens up my every day, your eyes melt my heart and you fill me with so much warmth and joy every day that i will forever be yours my love
Stop right there lady! You are falling way too deep into my OPPA's charms
miarin
miarin
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Seung Gi Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:55 am

miarin wrote:
Lee Seung Gi wrote:
miarin wrote:

Like this? nya
The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Giphy

Kyaaaaaaaaaa that one! I just died <3
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Seung Gi Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:56 am

Kagura Chan wrote:Even if my chances were one in a billion i would still try to earn your love every day, because your smile brightens up my every day, your eyes melt my heart and you fill me with so much warmth and joy every day that i will forever be yours my love

There's always a chance my sweetie. There might be a chance just pray for a miracle
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagura Chan Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:33 am

I will my Emperor, I will pray every night before i go off to sleep to dream of you and i will pray for the day that you look deep into my eyes and kiss me goodnight ^//^
Kagura Chan
Kagura Chan
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:16 am

I can see flowers in the atmosphere in this thread
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:48 am

Yeah, I feel a harem forming.

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Tumblr_n8duqevQKP1rvepf1o1_500
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:50 am

lol XD
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by ducky Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 pm

I feel bad for tetora way back on page 13 that got no lovin... sorry bro or lady
ducky
ducky
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:36 am

Tetora-Senpai wrote:Sorry did not know anyone to drag + I'm single and alone... I'm pathetic.

Kind piece of advice: show some self confidence. Even if you have to fake it.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Seung Gi Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:55 am

Kagura Chan wrote:I will my Emperor, I will pray every night before i go off to sleep to dream of you and i will pray for the day that you look deep into my eyes and kiss me goodnight ^//^

Sweetie prayer alone doesnt work to get me. Every one who wants to be with me, Ill kiss them goodnight in bed ;3
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagura Chan Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:33 am

Oh my dear sweet and precious Lee Seung Gi you may play hard to get, but i can see deep down you are truly shy. Fear not my love for i will take the lead and chase you to the end of the world if i must my shy and timid munchkin

This next tuesday I shall do my best to win you over, I will take you on the greatest date of your life for I no longer wish to be only your tuesday lover

First we will go shopping and i will spend the entire morning admiring how good you look in the various clothes you try on, and I shall buy you the outfit that you look most stunning in
In the afternoon we will have a picnic under the sun in a field full of flowers as beautiful as you, and I wont take my eyes off you not even for a second for I do not wish to miss a moment of you shinning brighter than the sun
And finally at night I will take you to the most amazing beach with an incredible view of the ocean as it reflects the moon and starry sky. Once we settle down and lay down on the sand thats where i'll make my move. Thats when i'll gaze romantically into your eyes, i'll place one hand on your waist and the other gently on your neck, and as I still look deep into your eyes i'll tell you softly "your so beautiful! all i want is to kiss you under the stars at night" then we will share the most passionate kiss this world has ever seen:)
Kagura Chan
Kagura Chan
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:26 am

Kagura Chan wrote:Oh my dear sweet and precious Lee Seung Gi you may play hard to get, but i can see deep down you are truly shy. Fear not my love for i will take the lead and chase you to the end of the world if i must my shy and timid munchkin

This next tuesday I shall do my best to win you over, I will take you on the greatest date of your life for I no longer wish to be only your tuesday lover

First we will go shopping and i will spend the entire morning admiring how good you look in the various clothes you try on, and I shall buy you the outfit that you look most stunning in
In the afternoon we will have a picnic under the sun in a field full of flowers as beautiful as you, and I wont take my eyes off you not even for a second for I do not wish to miss a moment of you shinning brighter than the sun
And finally at night I will take you to the most amazing beach with an incredible view of the ocean as it reflects the moon and starry sky. Once we settle down and lay down on the sand thats where i'll make my move. Thats when i'll gaze romantically into your eyes, i'll place one hand on your waist and the other gently on your neck, and as I still look deep into your eyes i'll tell you softly "your so beautiful! all i want is to kiss you under the stars at night" then we will share the most passionate kiss this world has ever seen:)

Well that happened. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero2 Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 am

Wow. That imagery
Zero2
Zero2
LEVEL 2
LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:35 pm

the flowers....they're everywhere
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:05 pm

I think my sweet tooth hurt from that one, Kagura
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

The Flirt Thread (Old) - Page 11 Empty what the heck did i just read

Post by miarin Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Kagura Chan wrote:Oh my dear sweet and precious Lee Seung Gi you may play hard to get, but i can see deep down you are truly shy. Fear not my love for i will take the lead and chase you to the end of the world if i must my shy and timid munchkin

are you high?
miarin
miarin
LEVEL 0
LEVEL 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:56 am

miarin wrote:
are you high?

Nah, it's just love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:00 am

How romantic lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Seung Gi Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:10 am

I cant.. I dont even know what to say..
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next