Favorite Anime Opening or Ending Music and video!!!

+6
SadJester
MonjaElisa
ducky
DarkTemplar852
Hyera
ScarHead
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Favorite Anime Opening or Ending Music and video!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Anime Opening or Ending Music and video!!!

Post by gwidhw Fri May 08, 2015 4:24 pm

SadJester wrote:I'm currently watching "Welcome to the NHK". The opening for the series is great.

What a great anime... english dub or japanese sub??
...I loved the english dub~~ Smile
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime Opening or Ending Music and video!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Anime Opening or Ending Music and video!!!

Post by SadJester Sun May 10, 2015 9:45 am

I'm watching the English dub actually, yeah. I was almost scared away by the dark tone of the first couple of episodes. The more I watch though the better it gets. I'm at episode 13 and there are a couple of interesting twists Laughing
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:17 am

NHK is one of those animes everyone should watch at least once. It's just that good. And despite the silly tone, it sparks interesting questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Mon May 11, 2015 10:08 am

Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Mon May 11, 2015 11:25 am

Key wrote:NHK is one of those animes everyone should watch at least once. It's just that good. And despite the silly tone, it sparks interesting questions.

Yes, as I watch more of it more and more interesting themes and questions come to the fore. Definitely a thought provoking series.

In response to the post above-I've actually never watched Detective Conan. How many seasons has it reached by now?
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 6:11 pm

23 I think now, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Tue May 12, 2015 10:14 am

Key wrote:23 I think now, right?

I've looked it up. Apparently there is 774 episodes. Anyone want to binge watch it?
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Tue May 12, 2015 10:44 am

Detective Conan just... DOE NOT FRIGGIN END!

Sorry. I have a love/hate relationship with Detective Conan/Case Closed.

Case Closed got me into actually looking up anime to watch. But when I went to watch and catch up with the manga... no. Just. Hell no. Too damn long and WAAAAAY too much filler!

I still enjoy my Case Closed DVDs and what I have gotten with physical copies of the manga. I still occasionally watch it (at least what is dubbed) because not just me but a couple of my friends and my own parents enjoyed it. But I'll never finish the series. Its too long for someone like me.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Wed May 13, 2015 3:41 pm

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to start getting into it. I'm struggling just to watch the backlog of good anime that is on my "to watch" list. I've never actually watched a single episode of Detective Conan Smile
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Wed May 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Its not a bad series but I think its waaaaay too drawn out.
One Piece, DBZ, Naruto and Bleach all have a reputation of being anime that are too drawn out or have too much filler.
Case Closed/Detective Conan is worse at that. The manga has been going on since 1993-94 and the anime since 1996 and they are only now on the last 25% stretch in episodes.

I say its something to occasionally watch if you just want a random good murder mystery to try to solve. And I mean the cases are good and ingenious. These are often on Conan Doyle or Agatha Christie level on good mysteries.
But it gets tiring seeing the same thing over and over again with very little plot progression. (something noteworthy every like 50 episodes or so?)

Anyhoo; on topic: Here is 2 of my all-time favorite anime openings that both happen to be from the same series.

(both songs actually are in the playlist XD)

Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 1:57 am

SadJester wrote:
Key wrote:23 I think now, right?

I've looked it up. Apparently there is 774 episodes. Anyone want to binge watch it?

I've actually been keeping up with it for a while now. What I do is I wait for 2-3 seasons, then I play them in the background. The filler, ain't that important but I've been watching so much anime, that I can understand what's happening, just by listening to it, (I'm talking VO here of course).
I end up only paying attention to the firsts and lasts episodes of each season, as they're are usually the ones wit actual plot.

The law of Ueki - No Regret

Funny story, I love this song so much, that I used it as ringtone for a couple of years. The song was super loud though, I got in trouble twice, when it suddenly started ringing in the middle of church and morning messages from high school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 2:00 am

The law of Ueki - Falco

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Fri May 15, 2015 7:19 am

jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Sun May 17, 2015 8:08 am

I don't think you can look past the Fullmetal Alchemist openings either.

SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:09 am

jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:56 pm

jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Key wrote:

OH MY GoooooDDDdddd *has a fangirl attack*
Favorite Anime Opening or Ending Music and video!!! - Page 2 Giphy
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:33 pm

jordan_mikuza wrote:
Key wrote:

Huh... did you like it?

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Key wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:
Key wrote:

Huh... did you like it?

YESH owo
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:25 am

Key wrote:

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee samurai champloo!!
Raven
Raven
LEVEL 11
LEVEL 11

http://www.kawaii-levi-rivaille.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:09 am

All of you posted some great music.

SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:45 am

jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next