Worst ever live action adaption!

3 posters

Go down

Worst ever live action adaption! Empty Worst ever live action adaption!

Post by MonjaElisa Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Drop it, you watched a truly horrible one?
Let us know what you hated about it, NOTE: EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions.. somebody might hate something you like... please take critiques as critiques and nothing personal directed on you... thank you very much...

as for me, as sad as I feel about saying it... out of all live action adaptions I saw until this day... I think the worst one for me is the death note 1st movie. While I commend the efforts of the authors and actors.. they tried their best... they could have done a better job.. and I still feel they should have dyed erikas hair blonde for misa...

you? <3
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Worst ever live action adaption! Empty Re: Worst ever live action adaption!

Post by Bryan Dacote Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Monja; this will be the most short lived thread because everyone will agree to this one:

Dragon Ball Evolution

.........I think I gagged on just thinking of the name...
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:06 am

- END OF THREAD-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:06 am

... Now is you were to talk about the best...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Oh dear I could agree with you on the deathnote live action at least the first one being pretty bad.

Dragonball evolution is a nut that was left out to long and has lost its kernel,

However for me the worst live action  Personal Opinion here

Let it be said that most live action movies try to hire actors that are motivated to exhibit their roles and traits that the characters possess, Avatar is not one of them. The actors well lets begin with just three,

Aang which is pronounced wrong throughout the movie exhibits very little emotion nor his curiosity like in the cartoon, emotions are not something to expect from this "windbender".

Katara instead of building a friendship through banter automatically just asserts her friendship on aang breaking character and being a friend just because they saw each other. It feels as if its no longer trying to help aang through the movie as it is having too,

Then the biggest problem is the one who we thought just maybe could save the movie a tad bit. Sokka, oh sokka with your humor and your personality you bring out the best in the characters throughout the series then at the end show your tactical prowess and apparent sword skills. Not here its just I am a tough guy with a simple mind, theres no fear in fighting the fire nation because this sokka is apparently a boy on a mission.

But that's all I will say that and this scene, which showcases its special effects

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:52 pm

yes! avatar the last air bender live action was the worst!
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down