What do you look for in a significant other?

2 posters

Go down

What do you look for in a significant other? Empty What do you look for in a significant other?

Post by gwidhw Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 am

- What kinds of traits does your ideal significant other possess?
- What kind of personality do they have?
- What kinds of activities would you like to share with them?
- What kinds of things are "turn-offs" for you in another person?
- What kinds of things are "turn-ons" (respect forum rules) in another person?
^: to clarify "turn-offs" and "turn-ons", what attracts you to people, or turns you away?

Don't be shy, just beopen Smile
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

What do you look for in a significant other? Empty Re: What do you look for in a significant other?

Post by Bryan Dacote Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:03 pm

frankly I've never really been able to come to a conclusion on that.

I either liked em or I didn't.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

What do you look for in a significant other? Empty Re: What do you look for in a significant other?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:14 pm

I will have a go at this thread although I am pretty sure most will not like my answer,

Traits hmm lets see
Open Mind, This means you not only are open to other peoples viewpoints but also are willing to question other peoples viewpoints, especially mine.

Ability to mediate emotional input in debating, not to say they cant have emotional input.... but being able to not get mad at someone for advertising a different viewpoint is nice,

Willing to learn more and loves the aspect of finding out new things. I need somebody like that absolutely otherwise I am going to look like mordin,

Next Question

Personality should be somebody who is quirky and yet calm when needed. Isnt afraid to be direct about situations either if the role calls for it.

Next
I would like to explore my common interest I have of course with anime and games but I would also like to role play and debate with them.

Explore random places without any focus on somewhere scenic but that can be added.

I wont go to far in that list but major turn offs are,
Completely ignoring other peoples viewpoints,
Having the world is after me mentality.
Lastly categorizing the relationship into a nicely contained structure that must not be stepped out of. Props if you can see where I am going with this because it goes off in quite a few other areas,

Now for your last question
Wont get any chemicals involved I promise,
Lets see high cognitive abilities,
I also enjoy somebody who can balance themselves out when they are smart, spontaneously becoming playful so to speak. Unrealistic too, or me being a tad too wanting.

Green hair if I had to pick a color green hair is my favorite.

There,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum