Bryan Dacote
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heart Break Syndrome?! </3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Heart Break Syndrome?! </3

Post by Bryan Dacote Sun May 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Key wrote:^

I'm guilty.

I think we can all be guilty of that one at one point or another, my friend. I Still have that problem at times.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon May 18, 2015 2:33 am

I am extremely loyal, as a person.
I don't fall for someone too quickly, but when i do, I attach to them wholly.

If I fall for someone, well, I don't go creep-factor-7 on them or anything, but I treat them way better than the majority of people I interact with, and when in a relationship, their happiness makes me very happy. Being loyal, however, I expect the same in return. If my trust/loyalty is broken, it kills my respect, and with it, my loyalty, and good feels~~

...My heart has been ripped out too many times :l
Now I'm extremely wary of people, very particular about investing in people, and if anything, invest/fall for people too slowly.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 2:39 am

gwidhw wrote:I am extremely loyal, as a person.

If I fall for someone, well, I don't go creep-factor-7 on them or anything, but I treat them way better than the majority of people I interact with, and when in a relationship, their happiness makes me very happy. Being loyal, however, I expect the same in return. If my trust/loyalty is broken, it kills my respect, and with it, my loyalty, and good feels~~

Now I'm extremely wary of people, very particular about investing in people, and if anything, invest/fall for people too slowly.

I guess I'm in the midst of realizing all this myself. I'll still fall for it every now and then, but it annoys me how my first reaction to meeting new people nowadays is to be caution around them. I never wanted to become this kind of person...

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon May 18, 2015 2:47 am

Key wrote:

I guess I'm in the midst of realizing all this myself. I'll still fall for it every now and then, but it annoys me how my first reaction to meeting new people nowadays is to be caution around them. I never wanted to become this kind of person...

I used to be a very innocent, loving, emotional person, myself.
Now I'm colder than I'd like to be, more distant that I should be with people, and more lonely than ever. I'm conflicted, internally, about what I want, because I'm afraid of being hurt again.

The important first step is realizing what's happening, and understanding yourself, so that you can figure out what it is that you want, and how to work towards being the best you that you can be Smile The hard part is actually going forth and doing something.

Nobody wants to be like this, but, life happens, and so does the negativity that comes with it.

...*bites ice cream sandwich*

^_: It's delicious.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Mon May 18, 2015 3:45 am

gwidhw wrote:I am extremely loyal, as a person.

I'm the same way except for 2 things:
1. I've never been in a "official" relationship. In every case for me its always the girl not wanting to go for it even though they do in fact like me a lot. Really confusing but I've accepted it as "well; their loss. Could had something great." :/
I'm on the fence between some of them. But if you want more of the details go check out this thread which I know you likely already did: http://www.blargaria.com/t241-do-you-hate-your-exs-or-are-you-on-good-terms-with-them

2. that last bit. I have become more cold than I used to. I am less clingy than I was a year ago. I am a bit more wary on whom I trust because of easily I allowed myself to be manipulated. But I'm not more lonely or more distant than before. Yeah I have my times where I don't want to talk to people as much (I'm currently in that mood now) but I am still much more social than I used to be - even when I wanted to talk to somebody. But rather its the opposite for me. I'm more content and far less lonely. Having a girlfriend is not the key to happiness. And I know that now.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Mon May 18, 2015 7:35 am

I get attached to things too quickly and if someone breaks my loyalty i will still be loyal to that person or if I'm hurt i will say its okay and make up; until i realize whats going on  (I'm like a dog =.=)
but I mean its not like the creep-o-meter level: OVER 9000!!
but i just want to hang out with that person a lot and just talk to them; not in a creepy way
but I also have been hurt and that just caused me to go into depression and now I am a total different person than when I was younger (I also blame anime for that XD)
Heart Break Syndrome?! </3 - Page 3 Giphy
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon May 18, 2015 3:21 pm

jordan_mikuza wrote:I get attached to things too quickly and if someone breaks my loyalty i will still be loyal to that person or if I'm hurt i will say its okay and make up; until i realize whats going on  (I'm like a dog =.=)
but i just want to hang out with that person a lot and just talk to them; not in a creepy way
but I also have been hurt and that just caused me to go into depression and now I am a total different person than when I was younger (I also blame anime for that XD)

I can totally relate :l
...I even almost put something about being like a dog in my post, before, but took it out xD haha!

I used to be sorta the same way, but like i said, now I have trust issues -.-
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue May 19, 2015 7:13 am

gwidhw wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:I get attached to things too quickly and if someone breaks my loyalty i will still be loyal to that person or if I'm hurt i will say its okay and make up; until i realize whats going on  (I'm like a dog =.=)

I used to be sorta the same way, but like i said, now I have trust issues -.-
thats understandable but i mean lots of people just lie its hard to find the truth in their words
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Thu May 21, 2015 12:35 am

jordan_mikuza wrote:

thats understandable but i mean lots of people just lie its hard to find the truth in their words

Mhmm... not to mention people can't commit, these days.
It's the age of entitlement, after all, and things like divorce rates are on the rise.

Sad :l
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Thu May 21, 2015 7:13 am

gwidhw wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:

It's the age of entitlement, after all, and things like divorce rates are on the rise.

very
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Crystal ~dD Fri May 22, 2015 9:12 am

gwidhw wrote:

I used to be a very innocent, loving, emotional person, myself.
Now I'm colder than I'd like to be, more distant that I should be with people, and more lonely than ever. I'm conflicted, internally, about what I want, because I'm afraid of being hurt again.

The important first step is realizing what's happening, and understanding yourself, so that you can figure out what it is that you want, and how to work towards being the best you that you can be Smile The hard part is actually going forth and doing something.

Nobody wants to be like this, but, life happens, and so does the negativity that comes with it.

...*bites ice cream sandwich*

^_: It's delicious.

in my case i have always been cold... i dont do it coz i am afraid of being hurt, instead coz thats how i have always been after puberty(yeah after puberty.. some sudden change i guess)
having that kind of attitude did cost me to loose some frnds... but those who remained... turned out to be the best of the friends ever! Smile
yeah you are right, we all need to realize ourselves... our nature and our personality we must know it all! thats an important step before starting out with anything! Smile be it love or success..
and yeah i can guarrantee you when you understand yourself you will never feel lonely again ^_<
Laughing Crystal ~dD
Laughing Crystal ~dD
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Fri May 22, 2015 10:32 am

well i should say if you don't want to feel lonely..speak
talk to people you don't know venture out in the social fields
I have started doing that, well with small talk (sometimes)
i mean its a start right? lol but do your best in life as well everyone no matter how much you think less of yourself you are meant to be on this earth
SO STOP SAYING YOU ARE A LOSER AND THAT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE JUST STOP NO MORE OF IT
....thank you
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Fri May 22, 2015 1:06 pm

gwidhw wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:

I'm thinking the reason for this is because some people just want things. I've been noticing that sometimes people only want a relationship for the sake of having one, not completely caring about the other person as much as they think they do. Or another way to look at it is how Charlie Chaplin put it:

"The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all."
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Fri May 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Bryan Dacote wrote:
gwidhw wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:

"The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men; cries out for universal brotherhood; for the unity of us all."
my new favorite quote 0-0 I must share it with the world (and by world i mean my classmates)
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Fri May 22, 2015 2:24 pm

I've posted that speech before on this forum, Jordan DX

http://www.blargaria.com/t161-favorite-quotes-non-anime-manga
First post.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Crystal ~dD Sat May 23, 2015 1:42 pm

jordan_mikuza wrote:well i should say if you don't want to feel lonely..speak
i mean its a start right? lol but do your best in life as well everyone no matter how much you think less of yourself you are meant to be on this earth
SO STOP SAYING YOU ARE A LOSER AND THAT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE JUST STOP NO MORE OF IT
....thank you

yeah you are right XD
we must never say that we are loosers.. never ever ever.. never loose hope upon yourselves, coz each one of us have the potential to bring a change in this world XD
Laughing Crystal ~dD
Laughing Crystal ~dD
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sat May 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Laughing Crystal ~dD wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:well i should say if you don't want to feel lonely..speak
....thank you

yeah you are right XD
we must never say that we are loosers.. never ever ever.. never loose hope upon yourselves, coz each one of us have the potential to bring a change in this world XD

Agreed since well; confidence is usually attractive to the opposite sex.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Sat May 23, 2015 4:38 pm

I have extreme confidence in myself that my life will turn out exactly the way I shape it. If I am outgoing and sociable, I'll have more friends. If I'm quiet and keep to myself, I won't. If I strive for success, i'll get there, and if I let myself be defeated, i will be.

It's all a matter of perspective, what you do with yourself, and how you go about achieving what you need.

Every choice has consequence, and every consequence is like a ripple in your existence.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Crystal ~dD Sun May 24, 2015 2:46 pm

^and if we actually try hard enough... we can harness the energy of that ripple into something useful...
Laughing Crystal ~dD
Laughing Crystal ~dD
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon May 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Laughing Crystal ~dD wrote:^and if we actually try hard enough... we can harness the energy of that ripple into something useful...

The problem, at times, can be finding the motivation, to put in the effort, to enact the desired change.

...kind of like waking up early on a Saturday morning with no where to be. Sure, you could get up and watch cartoons, but, the bed is warm and comfy, so why not just sit still a while longer? It can be hard to resist, but it's the push that gives the great benefit, as all else follows suit.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue May 26, 2015 7:27 am

Bryan Dacote wrote:I've posted that speech before on this forum, Jordan DX

http://www.blargaria.com/t161-favorite-quotes-non-anime-manga
First post.
oh....
jordan_mikuza