What's your most favourite anime? Why?

3 posters

Go down

What's your most favourite anime? Why? Empty What's your most favourite anime? Why?

Post by Hyera Fri May 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Just a simple question. What's your most favourite anime? Give a reason why do you like it?
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

What's your most favourite anime? Why? Empty Re: What's your most favourite anime? Why?

Post by gwidhw Fri May 08, 2015 4:13 pm

I'd say...
Death Note.

I really like it because of the devious plotting, cunning intellectual battles, and overall tone of the show, as well as concept Smile

In close second is Gurren Lagann, for obvious awesome-factor, and Toradora, because of the story and character interactions, as well as authenticity the story puts forth in terms of relations and their complexity.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

What's your most favourite anime? Why? Empty Re: What's your most favourite anime? Why?

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 4:57 pm

School Rumble.

It's the anime that made me fall in love with the whole thing. It holds a sentimental value, cause I have found memories of first watching in a Spanish dialect which I wasn't familiar with. I'd struggle everyday to understand it, but it was well worth it as I always ended up having so much fun.

I started drawing because of it, I started writing as well... All I can add is that my heart cries whenever I remember that there isn't more of it.

Also, that's the anime where my waifu, Tsukamoto Yakumo, comes from.

I also want to mention The law of Ueki as a close second, but SR takes it because it was first and has overall more value attached to it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi of the Wind Sat May 09, 2015 1:29 am

I'd say, Rurouni Kenshin.

It was one of the major anime that impacted both my childhood and adulthood. Mostly due to the things that it taught me about how to adapt as a person struggling with their past, but also how to grow up in a sense. On top of that, it had a very good story, and was the perfect mix of humor and seriousness that I like in an anime.
Takumi of the Wind
Takumi of the Wind
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

http://www.the-dark-alliance.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down