Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles)

+5
Tashina-Karamomo
SadJester
jordan_mikuza
Bryan Dacote
disfox
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles)

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Image74

She giggled and nodded as she pulled out a small plate of assorted cookies off a nearby snack cart that her manager was using. "thank you for understanding sir. Please munch on these while you talk and wait for me to come back. They're really good, and hand made by me~" she said right before she went into the back kitchen.
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles)

Post by Tetora-Senpai Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Meliod10
(me for the this whole role playing cafe)

While sitting reading my manga. I call over the waitress. She comes over to the table and ask can I get you a refill on your tea? I say Yes Then she ask are you ready to order sir I ask can Can I get a clue sandwich please She says Yes sir coming right up I say Thanks miss I then turn back to reading my manga.

Last edited by Tetora-Senpai on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

http://bigjaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:27 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Changes_by_rawdi_kun-d6e7y2j

Kefak eats the cookies contently while thinking what a pleasant person Charmia seems to be. Kefka really enjoys the taste of the cookies that Charmia made. Sitting across from him Crimson is sitting drinking her tea.

Kefka rises from his seat and offers half of his cookies to Crimson.
"You have to try this Crimson! These cookies are great!" Kefka says enthusiastically.
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:36 am

"really? Thanks kefka!" Crimson tries the cookies "these are good!" she says smiling
(sorry I will add a picture of my character after i make a new drawing, i kind of want to improve on my drawing skills XD)
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:34 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Changes_by_rawdi_kun-d6e7y2j

"My pleasure Crimson!", says Kefka while giving a bow.
After his gallantry Kefka duly makes his way to his seat and sits down.

He eyes the other customers in the cafe and tries to get their attention by waving his hands. He wants to beckon them over so that they could sit together with him and Crimson.

SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetora-Senpai Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Meliod17

Here is your sandwich sir ,says the waitress.

[color=#00FFFF]Thankscolor=#00FFFF]Can I get some water when you get a chance

Ok hun she say.

Last edited by Tetora-Senpai on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Image105

Charmia continued to walk around and take orders. Wishing she could get a break, but she knew there was no time for a break. She brought the man with the ponytail his sandwich , placing it on the table just before zipping away to another costumer.
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Kefka felt sorry for the waitress as he saw her scuttling about.
He stood up, walked to Charmia and asked: "Where can I find the management? This must be close to slavery because you're the sole waitress in a busy restaurant. It doesn't look like you're given any breaks too?"
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:00 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Image110

As Charmia felt someone approach her, she turned around quick thinking it was someone who wanted to order something. As busy as it was, she didn't want any customers angry with her.
As she turned around, her foot slipped, causing her to fall back, dropping the trays of empty cups and plates. She looked up and saw that it was the man from before.
"oh....well he's ....over there....now he's over there....I think he's just as busy as I am. But it's no big problem, we have a new worker today....butttttt.....I don't know where he is at the moment... she explained as she got up and started picking up the dishes she had dropped.
"it's all in a days work. In fact, it's been a while since it's been this busy~ Now if you would excuse me, mr..... Uh....um sir, I have to take these in the back, change my uniform, and come back out here. If there's anything you could possibly need, feel free to ask me~." she smiled as she left and went behind the bar, into the back area.
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:47 am

"As a matter of fact I have something to ask you, Charmia" he says while nervously fidgeting with his jacket.
He conspiratorially steps closer and says in a whisper: "Would it be okay if I treat you to a fancy dinner tonight when you're off the clock and done here? It would be the least I can do for you after making you fall."
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:50 am

( I SHIP IT kefka x charmia!)
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:29 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Image116

Before Charmia could take another step, she froze for a second, blushing a bit from the whispering question this man asked her. She turned around again and looked at him, her purple eyes beamed at the random event that was going to happen.

She smiled and gave a nervous chuckle "oh, um....okay. I..I mean you don't really have to. It was my clumsiness that made me fall, not you. But if we're going to have dinner, I'd at least have to know your name. I...I don't think I caught it the first time~
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ignota animam Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Brunet11

A young girl with brown hair, and amber eyes walked into the cafe. Looking around, she noticed that there were a few people here already. Luckily there were a few seats still open on the floor. Walking up to the counter, she asked the waitress there for a banana smoothie. A few minutes later the tea was done. She politely thanked the woman before grabbing the smoothie and taking a seat in one of the chairs by the window. Placing the smoothie on the table in front of her, she pulled a book out of her bag and began reading.
ignota animam
ignota animam
LEVEL 3
LEVEL 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi of the Wind Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 pm

___

What a waste...

....egh....not that....

....I suppose that looks fine.

Dirty blonde hair, relatively short with a slight old-school swagger to it, and brilliant blue eyes. A male of average build sits in the back, surrounded by several books; manga of various sorts with romantic titles, as well as his laptop. The screen flickers a bit, casting a small shadow against his clothes. A white button up contrasts against the black slacks on his person, shrouded in a fitting black jacket. A hot cup sits on the other side of his machine, not far from a wireless mouse, as it steams. A slight tang rises from the mug, fruit-like in scent, as the blood colored liquid inside steams. Looking rather unamused by his work, he lifts the drink and takes a swig of it only to set it back down and distract himself with his tasks.
Takumi of the Wind
Takumi of the Wind
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

http://www.the-dark-alliance.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:08 am

"I'm so sorry. I have you at a disadvantage because I heard your name from the conversation you had with the people in the restaurant. It's Charmia, right?"
Extending his hands in greeting he says with a shy grin: "Let me introduce myself-I'm Kefka Corinthio. It's a pleasure to meet you."
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 am

(YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IM SHIPPING THIS)
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Image129

She nodded and smiled when he asked her about her name. Taking her free hand and wiping it on the front of her apron thoroughly before taking his hand. "well hello Mr. Kefka Corinthio. My name is Charmia Delacroix. It's a pleasure too meet you too~" she said brightly with a giggle.

(Miku-sama calm thy shipping xD)
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:25 am

With a slight bow he gave a reassuring squeeze on her hand.
After letting go he asked: "With the pleasantries dealt with the question will probably be: where to dine? I will leave the choice up to you seeing as this dinner is my treat to you."
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:37 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Image129

"hmm....well, I don't really know any good restaurants around here. To be honest, I'm still new to this area. So I'm think I'm not the best person to pick. she chuckled a bit as she scratched her head awkwardly. Even though she's been here a little over a month, she's never really walked around and got to know the area as her new home. "but I'm sure if you choose something, I'll be fine with it.~
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 am

"Hehe, thank you for your faith in me. I'll choose San Vincenzo's then. It's a quaint little Italian restaurant on the corner Fifth and Walker street"
After undecidedly rocking back and forth on his heels for a while he says, "Okay, I'll leave you to your work for now and I'll go and make a reservation."

Kefka makes his way to the door but suddenly spins around and walks back to Charmia with an emarassed expression.
He produces a card with his phone number on and says: "I almost forgot to give you my phone number! Can I have yours too perchance?"
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:28 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Image132

She smiled again and nodded, taking a small marker out and writing the street names on her other wrist. She watched him rock back and forth for a minute until he spoke again . "okay then. I guess I'll see you later~" she turned around as soon as he called out to her again, handing her a card.

For a moment, she looked around for something to write on. Eventually she shrugged, took his hand and wrote her number down on the palm of his hand."here~ I guess that would be easier to get in touch with each other. Oh, and don't worry. It's not permanent marker~"

As soon as she was done writing on his hand, her manager called her from the back. She gave a little bow and hurried to her manager as requested.
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetora-Senpai Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:34 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Meliod18

I take out my sword and slam the blade in the the table, spiting the plate in two. I then yell out blowing fire as I scream " AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TOOOOOOO HOOOT.........NEEEEED WATERRRRRR
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:19 am

*crimson looks over at the fire breathing human*
0-0....well this went from calm to what the hell is going on said crimson

Last edited by jordan_mikuza on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi of the Wind Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:08 am

Takumi of the Wind wrote:___

What a waste...

....egh....not that....

....I suppose that looks fine.

Dirty blonde hair, relatively short with a slight old-school swagger to it, and brilliant blue eyes. A male of average build sits in the back, surrounded by several books; manga of various sorts with romantic titles, as well as his laptop. The screen flickers a bit, casting a small shadow against his clothes. A white button up contrasts against the black slacks on his person, shrouded in a fitting black jacket. A hot cup sits on the other side of his machine, not far from a wireless mouse, as it steams. A slight tang rises from the mug, fruit-like in scent, as the blood colored liquid inside steams. Looking rather unamused by his work, he lifts the drink and takes a swig of it only to set it back down and distract himself with his tasks.

(Since that was overlooked, haha)
Takumi of the Wind
Takumi of the Wind
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

http://www.the-dark-alliance.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:29 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 2 Image144

Charmia returned from the back room and continued with her work. After one customer decided to slam his blade into the table, her manager quickly ran to him to see if he could help.

As she goes around checking on everyone, she notices how calmer it was compared to a minute ago. Walking over to the mysterious man with blue eyes, she held her tray steadily.

"isn't it nice and quiet over here? It's feels super comfy being surrounded by books, huh? Oh, is there anything you need sir?"
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next