Anime costums; ever adapted any costums from anime?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime costums; ever adapted any costums from anime?

Post by MonjaElisa on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:12 pm

This could be any costums like running with a loaf of bread in ur mouth eating in the morning when ur late for something, eating with chopsticks, dress like a special anime character, use incense or even make dishes you see in anime that seem good.... these among others, add to it~~
OTAKUS UNITE!!! ×Who has done this?

MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime costums; ever adapted any costums from anime?

Post by Bryan Dacote on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:54 pm

I've occasionally eaten with chop sticks. I wish I remembered to grab some last time I was at work. :/

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" ~ Mario Savio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_C3yoxTSEk
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:18 pm

I've been learning to cook Asian food lately, and I use chopsticks whenever I eat it.

I like eating stuff the way it was meant to be eaten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum