Sonic: GOTTA GO FAST!

2 posters

Go down

Sonic: GOTTA GO FAST! Empty Sonic: GOTTA GO FAST!

Post by Joosh Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:07 am

Kinda surprised there isn't a thread about Sonic the Hedgehog games here, so I figured I'd do so.

I've been enjoying playing the classic Sonic games such as Sonics 1 and 2 (Genesis versions) since SEGA released them in the App Store. Anyone else like Sonic or Sanic?

Last edited by Joosh on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joosh
Joosh
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Sonic: GOTTA GO FAST! Empty Re: Sonic: GOTTA GO FAST!

Post by Bryan Dacote Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:01 pm

I've been a Sonic fan for a LOOOOOONG time. I remember playing Sonic 1 and 2 back on the actual Genesis. (Yes I am old)

But I was more into the 2000's era (which many would call the dark ages but whatever) with Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Riders, Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations. I also liked Sonic the Fighters and Sonic R.

I used to be big into the fandom but I decided to leave the fandom and the series mostly behind due to how f**ked up the fandom is and how much hate you can get from just publically saying you are a Sonic fan. But honestly its the fandom thats pretty friggin bad.

I still occasionally play some of the Sonic games when the urge comes to me. If I do feel like playing them I usually pick up Sonic Adventure 1 or 2, Sonic R, or Generations. I Admit I have a guilty pleasure for Sonic 06. I dunno why but I really don't mind it despite how bad it is. I just can't stand that ONE SCENE! UGGGGG

I'm more likely to listen to Sonic music rather than play the games anymore now.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joosh Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:33 pm

But hey, the music from those games is great! I've actually come across a nifty website that I can use to emulate all the classic Sonic games like Sonic 1, 2, 3, CD and whatnot at least when the emulators work.
Joosh
Joosh
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:21 pm

Yeah the music to all the games have all been great.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum