The compliment thread! Say something positive about the poster above u!!

3 posters

Go down

The compliment thread! Say something positive about the  poster above u!! Empty The compliment thread! Say something positive about the poster above u!!

Post by MonjaElisa Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:03 pm

So basically thats what its all about nyaa!
People will comment in the thread. And everybody has to say one positive thing or give a compliment, to whoever is the commenter over them. In theory...

Poster 2 has to bring out something good about poster one... then poster 3 about 2! And thats how it will continue until everybody has been complimented!!! <3

GOGOGO!!!
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

The compliment thread! Say something positive about the  poster above u!! Empty Re: The compliment thread! Say something positive about the poster above u!!

Post by Bryan Dacote Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:30 pm

You're really kind to your friends and get really REALLY protective of them (sometimes to crazy levels where you hate someone that may have hurt your friend)
We may not always get along but at least you're someone I know who's got my back.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

The compliment thread! Say something positive about the  poster above u!! Empty Re: The compliment thread! Say something positive about the poster above u!!

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:57 pm

You're really smart, sweet, kind and pretty freaking awesome. X3 you don't even mind the occasional weirdness~
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Thank you! ^^

We don't get to talk too much but you are pretty supportive, a good inspiration for me to work hard and enjoy life. You also make me laugh!
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down