Things that people shouldn't say to you

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things that people shouldn't say to you

Post by Bryan Dacote on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Basically what pushes your buttons and why?

For me; being called or compared to a girl - even in a joking method. I have respect for women. Nothing wrong with them and honestly if I didn't have years worth of psychological torment in my childhood by a certain low life it wouldn't bother me.
But thats what bothers me most - more so than seeing injustice being carried out. I was picked on every day both at school and at home. School I could handle because at least I had the back up of teachers and such. Every day "Garbage" (thats what I like to call him since someone like him can't possibly be a human being) would pick on me, call me names, remind me how pathatic I was. His favorite means of tormenting me was calling me a girl and by the name I would have been named if I was born a girl; Andrea.
There was lots of horrible HORRIBLE things he did to not just me but my parents. I don't wish to go into what they were exactly in public.
I hate it so much. I try to maintain my patience when I know someone is just joking but sometimes I can't take it. It brings up too many bad memories and all the hate I had for myself and still have for "Garbage". Its the one button no one should ever press with me.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" ~ Mario Savio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_C3yoxTSEk
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that people shouldn't say to you

Post by MonjaElisa on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Honestly. I hate pushy ppl who try to put their opinions on stuff on me. If they wanna be around me they have to respect i have my own opinions.... also....
I hate ppl that look down on me for my hobbies. Zelda especially is everything to me. I WOULDNT LOSE IT FOR THE WORLD!

OH.. And ppl that speak negatively about my man!

MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum