OMG I FOUND THE MOST AWESOME THING!!

2 posters

Go down

OMG I FOUND THE MOST AWESOME THING!! Empty OMG I FOUND THE MOST AWESOME THING!!

Post by MonjaElisa Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:58 pm

IT REALLY IS!! THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER!!! Earlier the moment I woke up.. I took up my cell and started browsing the web.. and found it...

ITS A GAME CONSOLE... made for retro games... it allows you to play nes, snes and sega genesis!! It allows you to connect up to 6 remotes... 2 for each gametype...!!!
Spoiler:

Its called!! SUPER RETRO TRIO!
What do you guys think about this? I WANT IT!!
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

OMG I FOUND THE MOST AWESOME THING!! Empty Re: OMG I FOUND THE MOST AWESOME THING!!

Post by Bryan Dacote Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Oh yeah I've seen something like that on Amazon. Right now I'm currently hoping the "Dreamcast 2" becomes a reality.
Its essentially a new updated version of the original. You can play your old Dreamcast games in HD formats (and considering in terms of resolution, polygon counts, texture quality, ect. the Dreamcast was ahead of the PS1 and N64 and almost on par with the Gamecube and PS2. Hell the system had online gaming 2 generations before it became mainstream) and it will have an online store to purchase and download Dreamcast games to the system's hard drive so there's a cheaper method to buy really good but hard to find Dreamcast games.
And new Dreamcast games have begun popping up in recent years. One is slated for at latest next year.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down