48 hours\Web of lies kind of docu shows!

2 posters

Go down

48 hours\Web of lies kind of docu shows! Empty 48 hoursWeb of lies kind of docu shows!

Post by MonjaElisa Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Hii guys! Im up with another new thread!
I suppose some people may find this a fandom aswell.. or in general they just like to watch these stuff to see what people in general can do from it!
48 hours is basically a documentary whereas they work towards nailing a villain that had murdered or raped somebody... or both! as for web of lies, internet relationships that's gone wrong and either scheduled or unscheduled... will one party meet the other?
I really like these kind of shows to be honest! I think they are very fascinating. you get a peak into the head of these people...

do you enjoy these shows?
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

48 hours\Web of lies kind of docu shows! Empty Re: 48 hours\Web of lies kind of docu shows!

Post by SadJester Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 am

Yeah, I enjoy watching those kind of shows. I used to watch "On the Case with Paula Zahn" quite a lot. I guess the comforting fact is that in the tv shows the perpetrator is always caught.
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

48 hours\Web of lies kind of docu shows! Empty Re: 48 hours\Web of lies kind of docu shows!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:32 pm

45 mins is a lot. Gimme a synopsis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum