SITUATION #1

4 posters

Go down

SITUATION #1 Empty SITUATION #1

Post by Laughing Crystal ~dD Mon May 25, 2015 3:12 pm

You are in deep mad love with this girl..
and you are dating her..
Now this mysterious GOD came and gave you 2 options:
1) this girl will go to prison for life, but can come to spend time with you(for a day) once in 2 years.
2) this girl will change into a man.. and can live with you freely without any prison stuff
if you dont choose any then she will die!
Say.. what would you choose? Smile

SITUATION #1 94411385
Laughing Crystal ~dD
Laughing Crystal ~dD
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

SITUATION #1 Empty Re: SITUATION #1

Post by Hyera Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm

2nd
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Tue May 26, 2015 2:30 am

Laughing Crystal ~dD wrote:You are in deep mad love with this girl..
and you are dating her..
Now this mysterious GOD came and gave you 2 options:
1) this girl will go to prison for life, but can come to spend time with you(for a day) once in 2 years.
2) this girl will change into a man.. and can live with you freely without any prison stuff
if you dont choose any then she will die!
Say.. what would you choose? Smile

Only one who recognizes that love transcends fickle matter would understand that, although I'd prefer they stayed the way they were, I'd go with option 2.

...The GOD never said that she'd go all ripped abs, muscles, or whatever. If she looked relatively the same with, well, you know, the obvious male differences, I'd be fine with it. Honestly, men and women aren't so overwhelmingly different. Love can do this to a person; make things matter not one whit if you care for the person, and not the ideal - assuming it's genuine love :l

...If it was that high-school flighty-flaky drama stuff I wouldn't bother xD haha
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Crystal ~dD Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 pm

gwidhw wrote:
Only one who recognizes that love transcends fickle matter would understand that, although I'd prefer they stayed the way they were, I'd go with option 2.

...The GOD never said that she'd go all ripped abs, muscles, or whatever. If she looked relatively the same with, well, you know, the obvious male differences, I'd be fine with it. Honestly, men and women aren't so overwhelmingly different. Love can do this to a person; make things matter not one whit if you care for the person, and not the ideal - assuming it's genuine love :l

...If it was that high-school flighty-flaky drama stuff I wouldn't bother xD haha
nah... its not that flighty flaky drama XD
not muscled or with ripped abs... but the body will sure be more masculine and male type(not just body,, but mind, soul and whatever comes after that)..
the problem with option 2 is.. like if i choose option 2, she would then be flowing with male hormones! and male hormones will make her attracted to females! so yeah.. she(he) wont be attracted to me anymore...
but yeah, i would also have chose option 2.. coz its atleast better than wasting her life in prison, if i really love her.. i would be thinking of her happiness if i am not wrong XD
Laughing Crystal ~dD
Laughing Crystal ~dD
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Thu May 28, 2015 11:08 am

This is a difficult one. I'd probably ask her what she'd prefer seeing as it's her body. I would then choose the option that she prefers.

I actually thought of a situation similar this a couple of days ago. In my scenario there was also two options. It went like this: Option A- Your one true love will be summoned to your side, no matter where they originally came from. You two can then live together for one year. After the year has passed you'll die.
Option B-You'll live a life that is totally loveless but one that is healthy. You'll be successful in every pursuit other than love. You'll be successful in the career of your choice etc.  You'll live to a ripe old age.

Should I make a seperate topic for this scenario?
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Crystal ~dD Thu May 28, 2015 2:17 pm

lol you can if you want.. just name it "SITUATION#2"
and yeah i would choose option B... coz i dont plan to die now... yeah theres lot i need to do other than love... so i cant afford to die for love currently..
Laughing Crystal ~dD
Laughing Crystal ~dD
LEVEL 5
LEVEL 5

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Fri May 29, 2015 11:32 am

Thanks. I'll make another topic Laughing
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20