+4
Artist_Reborn
Bryan Dacote
Hyera
SadJester
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains

Post by MonjaElisa Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Key wrote:
In simple terms. We're not talking about anime here.
This already eliminated by possiblilty to reply to this thread.. I have a few magicalgirls... but marvel and those stuff... idk shit about it xD

if Japanese was included it would be Chibi goddess Karin with Meganeko as a villain xD
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains

Post by gwidhw Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm

MonjaElisa wrote:
Key wrote:
In simple terms. We're not talking about anime here.
... I have a few magicalgirls...

if Japanese was included ...

I hear that; i only know of favourites from growing up and such, with regards to Marvel, DC, etc.

Homura Akemi would have been high on my list, otherwise :l
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:10 am

Yeah, I'm one of those rare people that are into comics and anime/manga Razz Here are a couple more:

Heroes:

Ambush Bug

Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Tumblr_nm5bwn5kFk1riu867o1_500
Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Tumblr_mc3m8ntihF1rqsmuro1_500

Silver Surfer
Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Tumblr_nlrfm8yIwQ1qg8i80o3_500
Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Tumblr_nld5ns0AId1qhpx4lo1_500

Villains:

Magneto
Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Tumblr_noe9qpZn9V1rmz36wo2_500

Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Tumblr_nomfpnbiIu1rt6jwto1_500

Owlman
Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Tumblr_nhd1utxUSg1th1eqeo3_250

Favourite superheroes and/or supervillains - Page 2 Tumblr_m59vxrt4sj1rse7k9o1_500
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:41 pm

@SadJester: totally thought of this when you said "Silver Surfer".

WARNING: Graphic language Smile
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:54 am

@gwidhw: Wow, that Silver Surfer game looks really hard. In the game he looks like a wimp. I first learned about Silver Surfer from "Silver Surfer:The Animated Series" (1998).

SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:18 pm

SadJester wrote:@gwidhw: Wow, that Silver Surfer game looks really hard. In the game he looks like a wimp. I first learned about Silver Surfer from "Silver Surfer:The Animated Series" (1998).

Yeah, I don't think he is supposed to be a wimp, but.. yeah, that game's difficulty looks ridiculous o_o Almost to the point of being no fun... I enjoy the odd bullet-hell game, but those are fun because it's like "WHOAH~~~!!!!" That game just looks aggravating xD
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2