Those utterly cursed in flirting!

2 posters

Go down

Those utterly cursed in flirting!  Empty Those utterly cursed in flirting!

Post by Takumi of the Wind Sat May 09, 2015 12:46 am

Are you a straight male that only gets hit on by gay men?

Are you a straight woman that only gets hit on by lesbians?

Are you of an alternative sexual identity or orientation that only gets hit on by straight people?

---

Seriously, I see this happening all the time. It happens to me, haha. It seems I only get hit on by people of the same sex as me. I may get a compliment from a girl every once in a while, but other than that most of the people that try to throw it my way seem to be of the same sex.

Now, I have nothing against that. In fact, I heavily support the LGBT community, and I find it flattering that people do find me attractive. But like, I also wouldn't mind if a few chicks hit on me as well. Haha, and not jokingly like my friends who are girls do (we throw psuedoflirtations at each other).

Keep in mind, I am a Demisexual. My sexual attraction towards a person comes from a strong emotional bond, so I'm generally a lost cause unless somebody is a close friend of mind.

But...

Anybody else with this "problem"?
Takumi of the Wind
Takumi of the Wind
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

http://www.the-dark-alliance.com

Back to top Go down

Those utterly cursed in flirting!  Empty Re: Those utterly cursed in flirting!

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 4:46 am

Nope. Never got hit on at all XD XD!

People like once they know me though, so frankly, I prefer it like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 am

Yeah, I know the feeling. I get hit on by gay guys too. I'm also a supporter of letting people choose their own lifestyle so I've got nothing against the LGBT community. It just quite uncomfortable to be sexually desired by someone and then have to tell them that you can't reciprocate the feelings because you're sexual preferences are different. What makes it worse for me is that I have to give the dude that hit on me a ride to his house each week. It's an awkward situation.

I'm very certain I'm heterosexual though so there's no leeway there. It's probably because I try to be as to people as possible to people and some take it the wrong way. I like to compliment people and make them feel good. Some may interpret my friendly behaviour as sexual interest probably.
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum