The Visual Novel Central

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by gwidhw on Fri May 08, 2015 2:16 am

SadJester wrote:
An official English version of Clannad will apparently be released on Steam in the last quarter of 2015 though.

You have made my evening o.o
Thank you for this news.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Posts : 513
Age : 28
Location : A Hollow Bastion~ (Canada)

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by jordan_mikuza on Fri May 08, 2015 7:29 am

gwidhw wrote:
SadJester wrote:
An official English version of Clannad will apparently be released on Steam in the last quarter of 2015 though.

You have made my evening o.o
Thank you for this news.
*highfives gwindhw*
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Posts : 1007
Age : 19
Location : NC,United States

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by Guest on Fri May 08, 2015 9:25 am

Mmm... Clannad. That's another VN I'm gonna need to get my head into.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by gwidhw on Fri May 08, 2015 4:16 pm

jordan_mikuza wrote:
*highfives gwidhw*

*highfives Jordan back*
*pulls out taco and eats it*

...
I should try and get my hands on a physical copy of the game... hopefully they release a special edition box set of some kind :l
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Posts : 513
Age : 28
Location : A Hollow Bastion~ (Canada)

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by SadJester on Sun May 10, 2015 9:47 am

gwidhw wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:
*highfives gwidhw*

*highfives Jordan back*
*pulls out taco and eats it*

...
I should try and get my hands on a physical copy of the game... hopefully they release a special edition box set of some kind :l

I think they are releasing the special edition because the Kickstarter campaign got way more than the original target. Smile
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Posts : 772
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town, South Africa

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by gwidhw on Tue May 12, 2015 3:33 am

SadJester wrote:
gwidhw wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:
*highfives gwidhw*

*highfives Jordan back*
*pulls out taco and eats it*

...
I should try and get my hands on a physical copy of the game... hopefully they release a special edition box set of some kind :l

I think they are releasing the special edition because the Kickstarter campaign got way more than the original target. Smile

*heavy breathing*
..need... more money...!
*drooling*
...
*notices staring from across room*
*pauses*
*goes back to drooling and acting weird*
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Posts : 513
Age : 28
Location : A Hollow Bastion~ (Canada)

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by jordan_mikuza on Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 am

lol XD
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Posts : 1007
Age : 19
Location : NC,United States

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by SadJester on Tue May 12, 2015 9:46 am

gwidhw wrote:
SadJester wrote:
gwidhw wrote:
jordan_mikuza wrote:
*highfives gwidhw*

*highfives Jordan back*
*pulls out taco and eats it*

...
I should try and get my hands on a physical copy of the game... hopefully they release a special edition box set of some kind :l

I think they are releasing the special edition because the Kickstarter campaign got way more than the original target. Smile

*heavy breathing*
..need... more money...!
*drooling*
...
*notices staring from across room*
*pauses*
*goes back to drooling and acting weird*

Oh no, I think I've unleashed an uncontrollable force now Shocked
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Posts : 772
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town, South Africa

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by gwidhw on Tue May 12, 2015 7:56 pm

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 1333587780844

...And just as soon as "The Weird" came upon the land, the silence of tea time came to pass with undisturbed, quiet reflection.

gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Posts : 513
Age : 28
Location : A Hollow Bastion~ (Canada)

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by jordan_mikuza on Wed May 13, 2015 8:30 am

XD
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Posts : 1007
Age : 19
Location : NC,United States

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by gwidhw on Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 pm

...And then Kirino happened Smile
The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Tumblr_mnoi62XloK1sp3mbro1_500

...I have to get back to playing more games. This starting summer semester and going to work business is throwing a kink in my gaming~~
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Posts : 513
Age : 28
Location : A Hollow Bastion~ (Canada)

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by SadJester on Thu May 14, 2015 11:12 am

gwidhw wrote:...And then Kirino happened Smile
The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Tumblr_mnoi62XloK1sp3mbro1_500

...I have to get back to playing more games. This starting summer semester and going to work business is throwing a kink in my gaming~~

Yeah, when does one have enough time for gaming. Never! Sad
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Posts : 772
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town, South Africa

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Has anyone played this?

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni_cover

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by Hyera on Thu May 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Key wrote:Has anyone played this?

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni_cover

Me.
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

Posts : 4072
Age : 20
Location : EU

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by SadJester on Fri May 15, 2015 11:17 am

Key wrote:Has anyone played this?

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni_cover

I can remember seeing it somewhere. What's the name of it again?
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Posts : 772
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town, South Africa

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 11:20 am

Umineko - When they cry

It's a super interesting novel that mixes elements of magic, mystery and thriller.

Give it a shot. It also has an anime.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by gwidhw on Fri May 15, 2015 4:31 pm

SadJester wrote:

Yeah, when does one have enough time for gaming. Never! Sad

True dat :l

...I *technically* have some time to play games right now, but... I really should get ready for work and get some other things done.

...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~!
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Posts : 513
Age : 28
Location : A Hollow Bastion~ (Canada)

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by SadJester on Sat May 16, 2015 10:24 am

Yeah, it feels as if there's always work to be done.

Thanks Key. I'll see if I can play "Umineko When they Cry" Wink
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Posts : 772
Age : 28
Location : Cape Town, South Africa

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by Guest on Sat May 16, 2015 10:30 pm

I finally got my lovely, lovely, Oh so LOVELY laptop back in shape.

The Visual Novel software I was referring to is TyrannoBuilder Visual Novel Studio. University is over, so it's time to get creative.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by Guest on Sat May 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Before, I start, I decided to get a little inspiration and replay one of my favourite VNs ever.

If you've never read one before and want a quick fix, you ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, MUST, try Collage.

It's short, easy to read by bits, and just a charming little experience... it's super worth it, trust me.

I have in good faith that you won't regret it.

Collage

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by gwidhw on Sat May 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Key wrote:...
The Visual Novel software I was referring to is TyrannoBuilder Visual Novel Studio...

That's what I thought Smile
...I have yet to use my copy, myself. I plan on it, very soon.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Posts : 513
Age : 28
Location : A Hollow Bastion~ (Canada)

Back to top Go down

The Visual Novel Central - Page 2 Empty Re: The Visual Novel Central

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum