Konnichiwa minna-san!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:05 am

Hi Im from Maiotaku! You can call me Vivi :3
avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by boundbyluck on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:07 am

Hiya vivi welcome to the drama free zone.enjoy yourself :3
avatar
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Posts : 285
Age : 32
Location : somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Bryan Dacote on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:08 am

Who are you from MO curiously?
avatar
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Posts : 1802
Age : 26
Location : Tax-a-two-shits

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:10 am

I shall keep my identity a secret :3
avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by boundbyluck on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:11 am

Are you fancy?
avatar
boundbyluck
LEVEL 13
LEVEL 13

Posts : 285
Age : 32
Location : somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Bryan Dacote on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:16 am

Vivi; I can't read your posts due to that giant picture :/
avatar
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Posts : 1802
Age : 26
Location : Tax-a-two-shits

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:17 am

Oh yeah, sorry about that xD
avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Bryan Dacote on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:30 am

No biggie. Thanks for changing it Smile

but let's see... you're 20 years old. Female. Likes One Piece...
Niknik?
avatar
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Posts : 1802
Age : 26
Location : Tax-a-two-shits

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:32 am

Oh my you're quite the detective arent you? :3
avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Bryan Dacote on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:41 am

I simply looked at my friends list on MO. Checked on who was about 20-somthing girls, checked their anime list for one piece since I could tell from your icon you were. I figured also it had to be someone I've probably friended recently or talked to recently. I had to check the gender after doing all of that since I was running off of pure gut feelings you were a girl judging from the name and how you talked (I dunno I can just sense these things)

So yeah. Kinda a detective. Thank my interest in Sherlock Holmes, Case Closed and a few Agatha Christie novels.

avatar
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Posts : 1802
Age : 26
Location : Tax-a-two-shits

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Bryan Dacote on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:44 am

My other suspects were Captain Fancycosplayer and Tashina_karamomo BUT I noticed that the latter of the two wasn't on recently enough to notice my link on MO. Fancy could have.

Frankly I'm surprised you were the one who showed up since I haven't spoken to you before.
avatar
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Posts : 1802
Age : 26
Location : Tax-a-two-shits

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:45 am

hahahaha *claps*


avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Bryan Dacote on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:46 am

hehehe, thank you. Smile
avatar
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Posts : 1802
Age : 26
Location : Tax-a-two-shits

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:54 am

I'm gonna be honest, my only gripes with leaving MO was the fact that I wouldn't be able to talk with my good friends anymore, so I'm glad you came over Niky.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:47 am

Kəy wrote:I'm gonna be honest, my only gripes with leaving MO was the fact that I wouldn't be able to talk with my good friends anymore, so I'm glad you came over Niky.

Oh yeah Key, I saw you guys got banned on MO and thought that it was BS. I am thinking about deactivating my account there cause I think there's no point on staying there xD
avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:52 am

Vivichan wrote:
Kəy wrote:I'm gonna be honest, my only gripes with leaving MO was the fact that I wouldn't be able to talk with my good friends anymore, so I'm glad you came over Niky.

Oh yeah Key, I saw you guys got banned on MO and thought that it was BS. I am thinking about deactivating my account there cause I think there's no point on staying there xD

No don't feel pressured to do it because of me.

I was banned, so it's only natural that I would, but I'm not trying to force anyone into my footsteps.
Plus, I'm sure you'd make a lot of people sad if you did leave. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:56 am

Kəy wrote:
Vivichan wrote:
Kəy wrote:I'm gonna be honest, my only gripes with leaving MO was the fact that I wouldn't be able to talk with my good friends anymore, so I'm glad you came over Niky.

Oh yeah Key, I saw you guys got banned on MO and thought that it was BS. I am thinking about deactivating my account there cause I think there's no point on staying there xD

No don't feel pressured to do it because of me.

I was banned, so it's only natural that I would, but I'm not trying to force anyone into my footsteps.
Plus, I'm sure you'd make a lot of people sad if you did leave.   Very Happy

I know but the site got a lot of issues for me. I cant really respond to a lot of msgs there because it keeps telling that Im a bot and it always automatically log me out. Deactivated my account and plan to never go there again xD If there are people who wants to keep in touch with me, could you please tell them Im here? :3
avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:01 am

Vivichan wrote:
Kəy wrote:
Vivichan wrote:
Kəy wrote:I'm gonna be honest, my only gripes with leaving MO was the fact that I wouldn't be able to talk with my good friends anymore, so I'm glad you came over Niky.

Oh yeah Key, I saw you guys got banned on MO and thought that it was BS. I am thinking about deactivating my account there cause I think there's no point on staying there xD

No don't feel pressured to do it because of me.

I was banned, so it's only natural that I would, but I'm not trying to force anyone into my footsteps.
Plus, I'm sure you'd make a lot of people sad if you did leave.   Very Happy

I know but the site got a lot of issues for me. I cant really respond to a lot of msgs there because it keeps telling that Im a bot and it always automatically log me out. Deactivated my account and plan to never go there again xD If there are people who wants to keep in touch with me, could you please tell them Im here? XD

Well. If that's your decision, I am NOT gonna stop you Laughing
I any case, I want Blargaria to be successful, so if there's any problem, let me or any of the other admins know.

And yeah, I'll let people know if they ask.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:12 am

Thanks haha :3 I posted on my wall but forgot to mention how to get in touch with me Razz
avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:16 am

I believe you still reactivate your account and make the post.

I'd actually appreciate it if you did, cause I want Alan to join us.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Lee Seung Gi on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:20 am

Yeah silly me Razz Anyways done xD
avatar
Lee Seung Gi
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

Posts : 155
Age : 30
Location : South Korea

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Hyera on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:14 am

\(^^)/ Hola, 언니
avatar
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

Posts : 4072
Age : 18
Location : EU

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Konnichiwa minna-san!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum