Video Game Series that have impacted your life

2 posters

Go down

Video Game Series that have impacted your life Empty Video Game Series that have impacted your life

Post by Artist_Reborn Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:46 am

people say that video games can make an impact on your life, others say they don't

however for me, they have made an impact in my life

so I'm just asking
what videogame franchises have made an impact in your life?
i'm not asking what are your favorite games, I'm asking which game series

this is my list
(in no particular order)

Pokemon
Legend of Zelda
Megaman
Castlevania
Fire Emblem
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
METRO
FALLOUT
Street Fighter
Guilty Gear
Soul Calibur
Halo
Artist_Reborn
Artist_Reborn
LEVEL 3
LEVEL 3

Back to top Go down

Video Game Series that have impacted your life Empty Re: Video Game Series that have impacted your life

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:21 pm

If i wasn't in the middle of PROJECT: SKY HAIL then i would sit and type for hours here about how many games i have enjoyed and in what ways they have made an impact on me, but off the top of my head, id say the games i made up with my friend in reality, it taught me about working together with people and getting to know how people are better.

~N~

Back to top Go down

Video Game Series that have impacted your life Empty Re: Video Game Series that have impacted your life

Post by Zero2 Sun May 03, 2015 12:23 pm

Pokemon
Legend of Zelda
Kirby
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Tales of series

These are probably the biggest sources of inspiration video-game wise. Helped form who I am today and give me ideas for creating my own series and even my own card game that I'm still developing today.
Zero2
Zero2
LEVEL 2
LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Many have, but if I had to pick one in particular, it'd have to be Age of Empires. The second one in particular. It was the first, quote on quote "video game" that I got to play, and oh, boy was it a good one.
I spent a whole chunk of my childhood just ducking it out with other nations, and it was great! Not only that, but it single handedly sparked my interested for many things. History (the middle age in particular), drawing, story telling, programming, character creation...

And it has freaking Joan of Arc in it. I f***ng LOVE Joan of Arc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down