ASIA RADIO STATION!

Go down

ASIA RADIO STATION! Empty ASIA RADIO STATION!

Post by MonjaElisa Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:40 pm

ASIA RADIO STATION! 121zgwi

I just added another feature to the BG!! community. While we haven't had it before, I have now given the links and information here that you need in order to listen to japanese and chinese radio stations...!
Asia Radio is a asiabased network of radios that you can listen to to find music you like, aswell as listen to some talk whenever it comes up in between....

CHINESE RADIO  | JAPANESE RADIO | KOREAN RADIO

HERE IS A QUICK RECIPE;
*Open the link..
*Choose a radio station you want to listen to and push the blue playbutton infront of the station names. You can also download the radio station so you won't have to have the website up, But having it up would be smart as you never know when you'll want to switch channels again. If you update the site to see if any new songs are going somewhere else while the player is like that, The music will stop..

*There are multiple radio stations. some will play english music from time to time while others are only japanese\chinese\korean. Explainations:

There are a vocaloid radio who only plays vocaloid:
There is one who says it plays K-pop and J-pop.. Expect some korean songs now and then.. There are anime channels who only play the classics from animes we all love: Example of ones being earlier played; Lia - My Soul Your Beats.

~~~

Heard any good songs? made any new favorite stations?
How often do you use our asia radio feature, lemme know how you like it and which stations are concidered your personal favorites... <3
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum