Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Pickup lines - Page 3 Empty Re: Pickup lines

Post by Raven Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 am

Hyera wrote:Pickup lines - Page 3 7aaec191da7771a4274180e005fbf19b

Choi Young Do/Kim Woo Bin XD!!! I so get that reference. I fucking love Kim Woo Bin though, like... just love me all over. I love his long legs!!!
Raven
Raven
LEVEL 11
LEVEL 11

http://www.kawaii-levi-rivaille.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Raven wrote:
Hyera wrote:Pickup lines - Page 3 7aaec191da7771a4274180e005fbf19b

Choi Young Do/Kim Woo Bin XD!!! I so get that reference. I fucking love Kim Woo Bin though, like... just love me all over. I love his long legs!!!

(>.^)
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Pickup lines - Page 3 19267410
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Bryan Dacote wrote:Pickup lines - Page 3 19267410

That's very creepy o_o

...I love it.
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Pickup lines - Page 3 10805810
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Do you have 11 protons because your sodium fine.

You make my anoxic sediments want to increase their redox potential.

I am more attracted to you then F is to an electron.

There you go,

Back to top Go down

Post by starscream Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:10 am

I was going to say this to my best friend...

Hey kid! (I tease her by calling kid) Look whenever I say *enter two trademark gollum words here* (she hates gollum & those words); it's not a joke, I really mean it. You know we agreed that whenever you want to date a guy, the guy will have to get approval from me and... I approve myself Wink
starscream
starscream
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:46 am

"Hey [Gwidhw]... how's it going?"
"Pretty okay, how're you doin'?"
"Pretty good.. Um.. can I ask you something?"
"Sure, go for it".
"Did you want to, like... go out sometime?"
"Out where?"
"...like, out...? *blush* ...you know..?"
"Hmm.. you've got to be more specific than that~"
"I mean..! *sigh*.. um... do you want to go out with me?"
"You asked that already, but didn't specify where 'out' was."
"..Really?!! You're impossible..!!"
"What ever do you mean? :p "
"I just asked you out, and you are, like, totally clueless..!"
"Oh, I'm not clueless; I know what you're doing"
"...you just don't want to.. right..?"
"No, that's not it either."
"..I'm confused.."
"Sounds about right."
"..."
"By the way, I was wondering; did you want to go on a date with me sometime?"
"What?! I just asked you that!"
"No, you asked me 'out'."
"Same thing!"
"Nuh-uh, because I don't care where I go, or what I do, as long as you're there beside me~"
"...*blush*... fine.."
"I'll take that as a 'yes'."
"..."
"...C'mon, let's go out somewhere~"

True story.
It happened a good few years ago, now...

Just thought I'd share Razz
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:33 pm

gwidhw wrote:"Hey [Gwidhw]... how's it going?"
"Pretty okay, how're you doin'?"
"Pretty good.. Um.. can I ask you something?"
"Sure, go for it".
"Did you want to, like... go out sometime?"
"Out where?"
"...like, out...? *blush* ...you know..?"
"Hmm.. you've got to be more specific than that~"
"I mean..! *sigh*.. um... do you want to go out with me?"
"You asked that already, but didn't specify where 'out' was."
"..Really?!! You're impossible..!!"
"What ever do you mean? :p "
"I just asked you out, and you are, like, totally clueless..!"
"Oh, I'm not clueless; I know what you're doing"
"...you just don't want to.. right..?"
"No, that's not it either."
"..I'm confused.."
"Sounds about right."
"..."
"By the way, I was wondering; did you want to go on a date with me sometime?"
"What?! I just asked you that!"
"No, you asked me 'out'."
"Same thing!"
"Nuh-uh, because I don't care where I go, or what I do, as long as you're there beside me~"
"...*blush*... fine.."
"I'll take that as a 'yes'."
"..."
"...C'mon, let's go out somewhere~"

True story.
It happened a good few years ago, now...

Just thought I'd share Razz

≥.≤ so sweet♥️
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:54 am

Pickup lines - Page 3 You_know_you_want_to_become_one_with_him_by_kuraikyuketsu-d5jcx8v

Pickup lines - Page 3 Sasuke__s_pick_up_line____by_ifiwasyour
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Pickup lines - Page 3 7154e787f3f5c3158b7ed38c9997ecaf60d8e38f5ae29035193877882cd484cd
Pickup lines - Page 3 G1368123611920772617
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Pickup lines - Page 3 Tumblr_mteo5xwm4S1s6nzggo2_500
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:30 am

Pickup lines - Page 3 Tumblr_nmbiyzYJ0M1u0xxwno1_500

Pickup lines - Page 3 Tumblr_nmbiyzYJ0M1u0xxwno2_500

Pickup lines - Page 3 Tumblr_nmbiyzYJ0M1u0xxwno3_500
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 pm

@gwidhw knows the feeling all too well... Im dense too dw.... xD
Im a girl that lacks the selfawareness of one... if anybody ever asked me out for real id probably just glare at them and wonder whatever they were talking about... and walk on by them LOL.
MonjaElisa
MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:22 am

MonjaElisa wrote:@gwidhw knows the feeling all too well... Im dense too dw.... xD
Im a girl that lacks the selfawareness of one... if anybody ever asked me out for real id probably just glare at them and wonder whatever they were talking about... and walk on by them LOL.

I've been asked out many times, but, in the past I denied people due to not being comfortable accepting someone into my heart again. Now that's not the issue, it's accepting the right person in~

...That's probably not going to happen irl xF
(If it does, it won't be for a long time, I figure..)
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:05 am

I know I will sound desperate but its true; if some girl who seems to be legitimly asking me out; I ain't going to refuse unless I just don't like them.

But I admit for some reason the last couple months I haven't been very interested in getting involved in other people - romantically or otherwise.

With friends; it feels to me that more than half the friends I've made since September to now have usually been assholes in one form or another. Some have even threatened me. Dealing with such people has made me less interested in making a whole lot of new friends.

As for romantically... frankly I'm still wondering about this one. The above issue of dealing with assholes is a part of it for sure but not the only reason that's stopping me from trying to snag myself a girlfriend. I think its multiple issues and mostly stemming from my ex.
1. trust issues. Ever since the end of January this year I've become more... paranoid about girls that seemingly like me. "She" played me like a damned fiddle. She made me think she liked me seriously. So now I'm more paranoid about girls - even with the ones I already trust when they even seem to give a glimmer of liking me.

2. I'm also tired of trying to get involved with someone just for it to be snatched away for one reason or another. Whether it be they were playing with my emotions, they didn't feel the same way, or they were too scared to go for it. The prize can tempt me as much as it wants now but I have less desire to go for it like I used to.

3. personal feelings. I may hate my ex with a flaming passion but I know - very stupidly - that a small part of me still loves her and it doesn't want to let go. Its that small part of me that when seeing her on passing my heart will suddenly pop out of my chest and begin hurting. Its the same feeling I had a year ago when I was involved with her. But everytime it happens my cognative brain kicks in along with the rest of my heart that has been battered and bruised by her then reminds that small part what she did, what kind of person she is and that I can NEVER forgive her so that 20 milliseconds of love I just felt turns right into pure rage and hate that lasts hours. Thankfully my anger is slowly subsiding and I'm coming to terms with that no matter how much I want her punished for her deeds or how much I want her to stop; it ain't happening and I need to just accept it.
Knowing all that I wonder if I am emotionally ready to commit to someone else. I'm more leaning on yes I am since I firmly believe that if I met someone new and got into a relationship with them I would forget about that "creature" more quickly because all my attention would then focus on the new person.

4. My own personal situations involving money and housing and work. Ever since I started helping out with paying the mortgage I've been penny pinching every day. Even a single dollar feels like 20 bucks to me at times because I have so little amounts of money to go off of each week. And even then its not even garenteed I'm gonna be able to keep my home. I have a couple back up plans; mostly living with friends of mine.
Dating costs money. That simple date to the coffee shop? Yeah I'm gonna be lucky to even afford THAT.
And even if I do get involved with someone (who is likely to be local at this point since I am now totally giving up on LDRs due to money) I may not even get to stay in this quiet town for more than another year so our relationship would be heavily strained by distance since I don't have a license or even a permit to drive.

Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:52 pm

@Bryan: What you're saying resonates with how I was feeling only about a month ago. Since then, I've reflected (with the proper support~) on what the relationship that was holding me back actually means to me, what it was, and whether or not it should still mean anything.

I feel like a new person; I'm ready to date again, though I still don't like people as a whole. There are some really great people in the world, and whether I get involved in a LDR or a close-to-home one, as long as I trust that person and they show me the appropriate amount of respect and trust, I'll be comfortable going for something.

You never know what's going to happen until it does. The most you can do is roll with the punches, and pick yourself up when you fall down. That's how you move forward, even  if only incrementally.

I still consider myself, overall, a lone owl, flying solo, but, having a wing-girl wouldn't be so bad xF Having someone to love, take care of, be happy with, and spend my life with is all I could want~
gwidhw
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:57 pm

I thought of that actually. I realized that the way I've been feeling is similar to how you were feeling not too long ago. I am slowly getting out of this mood. Seeing my friends for a few days a couple weeks ago helped wonders. And even playing with the kids at my Aunt's this past Saturday put me into a much better mood (all the adults in my family are friggin morons. They push each other away and put each other down rather than the kids who despite picking on each other still stuck together)

Kinda off topic but I know another reason why I've been more distant is because I'm socially worn out each day. I'm usually working with the teenagers (or as I call them "the kids" since they are all about 6-8 years younger than me) who love to talk and socialize while on the job - especially with me. (I don't know why; but some of the kids are always looking to talk to me - even when I'm not in a very social mood. Frankly I suspect a couple of the girls may like me since they usually smile when they see me. *shrugs* but I ain't complaining)

I'm sure I'll get out of this mood sooner or later. could just be that I don't much like the summer or because I'm working 6 days a week and don't get to see my close friends much anymore.

As for my ex; I dunno why but she's been showing up in town more where for a long while there was zero trace of her. Every time I've seen her the past month or so I usually get pretty angry but I decided to try testing myself. I look her way but calm my mind as best as I can while not trying to think of how much I want her in a ditch. Then I look away and go about my business and focus on that or think of something different - usually pleasing like a video game, or story I've been reading or whatever to keep myself at peace and not as angry. I've done this about 3 times now and its kinda working. I still can't stop my heart jumping out of my chest though. Its this natural impulse I can't control right now.

I'm just doing whatever I can so she no longer bothers me - even if its only in my head.
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:05 am

If a girl asked me out I would say yes in a heartbeat. I'm also not very self-aware but I wouldn't let that opportunity pass by. I don't think an opportunity like that would present itself though. I would welcome any interest in me.

Pickup lines - Page 3 Tumblr_nquar1qvMc1ri3s6io5_500
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Pickup lines - Page 3 Tumblr_m2ya744IVi1ru61rdo1_500
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:26 pm

SadJester wrote:If a girl asked me out I would say yes in a heartbeat. I'm also not very self-aware but I wouldn't let that opportunity pass by. I don't think an opportunity like that would present itself though. I would welcome any interest in me.

Pickup lines - Page 3 Tumblr_nquar1qvMc1ri3s6io5_500      

Same here tbh.

As for the pic I somewhat disagree because I wouldn't flirt without purpose. I flirt to get the girl's attention and I only flirt seriously with women than I am interested only unless its a mutually known joke between us. Like me and Monja jokingly flirt but we aren't serious about it. We just find it fun Smile
Bryan Dacote
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:26 am

Yeah, not all flirting is serious. It can be a kind of running gag. Like for example when a girl jokingly checks a guy's arm for muscles. That was one joke between me and a female friend Laughing
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum