The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Keep it going!

Go down

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Keep it going! Empty The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Keep it going!

Post by Manga_bird Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:21 am

I thought this seemed the best section to put this since it's writing. As the title says, keep it going. I've kicked off the story, so just keep adding; you can add a few sentences or three or four paragraphs if you like. Enjoy!

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Keep it going! Hqdefault

There was only one person Kyon felt comfortable turning to for something like this. How had Haruhi even thought of this? Why had this even crossed her mind? He'd been perfectly fine before going to bed. He'd been a healthy, five foot nine, modestly toned and relatively happy teenage boy. When he'd gone to bed he'd had no idea that something like this would happen.

It was still early; the morning bell hadn't rung yet, so where would he be right now? His classroom? Seemed the most reasonable choice. Kyon edged toward the doorway, brunette bangs falling across delicate cheeks as he did so. He raised a dainty hand to flick the long strands from his face as he searched the room for a familiar face.

"Koizumi!" He called in a higher voice than he was used to, seeing the elegant young man seated at a desk by the window, his light hazel eyes tracing the pages of a book, his fingers stroking down the page before his eyes. At the sound of a familiar voice Koizumi raised his eyes with his usual charming smile.

"Kyonko! Good morning; what bring you here?" He asked in his usual silken tone, not a flicker of surprise in his expression. Kyon's mouth dropped as he contemplated the words that had just come out of his friend's mouth.

"Kyon...ko?" Kyon stammered in disbelief. Just what in the hell had Haruhi done?
Manga_bird
Manga_bird
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Keep it going! Empty Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Keep it going!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:51 am

(Oh this one again! If memory serves, I added to it last time on MO)

Back to top Go down

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Keep it going! Empty Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Keep it going!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:54 am

(Nevermind, actually i just started typing but never actually sent it in)

Back to top Go down

Post by Manga_bird Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:19 am

(Well, send it in this time! ^ ^)
Manga_bird
Manga_bird
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum