Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles)

+5
Tashina-Karamomo
SadJester
jordan_mikuza
Bryan Dacote
disfox
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles)

Post by SadJester Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:05 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Changes_by_rawdi_kun-d6e7y2j

As Kefka walks out of the restaurant he glances back at Charmia who's already busy again and he can't help but smile. He feels butterflies in his stomach and the hand that Charmia touched felt hot.

Walking up the street towards his apartment he thinks about the possibilities that the relationship with Charmia could hold. He knew he promised it wouldn't be serious but Charmia seemed like such a nice and genuine person that he had to try and get to know her at least.

Finally he comes to his apartment and flops on the couch. He is astounded when he thinks back to how asked Charmia out of the blue. He still hurt from a recent relationship that had ended harshly and abruptly when the girl he thought he would marry left him. Coming off the couch gingerly he thinks to himself: "Oh well, I should probably get ready for my dinner with the charming Charmia."
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles)

Post by jordan_mikuza Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:06 am

(is it bad that I'm smiling at this? XD)
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi of the Wind Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Tashina-Karamomo wrote:Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Image144

Charmia returned from the back room and continued with her work. After one customer decided to slam his blade into the table, her manager quickly ran to him to see if he could help.

As she goes around checking on everyone, she notices how calmer it was compared to a minute ago. Walking over to the mysterious man with blue eyes, she held her tray steadily.

"isn't it nice and quiet over here? It's feels super comfy being surrounded by books, huh? Oh, is there anything you need sir?"

The young man would look up from his work, widening his eyes a bit from the sudden attention. Letting out a relaxed chuckle, he responds in a charismatic, albet slightly sarcastic tone, "Oh no, haha. I'm fine as is, with my brew. But yes, I like to work in solitude usually. Pardon the mess," he would quickly respond as he adjusted his collar.
Takumi of the Wind
Takumi of the Wind
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

http://www.the-dark-alliance.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tashina-Karamomo Sat May 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Image144

Charmia smiled "oh no, it's quite alright. If it wasn't messy, I wouldn't be able to do my job.~

Knowing that she should get back to work, she started getting a bit curious about what this man is working on. "I hope I'm not bothering you, but what are you working on? I'm a little curious....~" she said, taking a seat at the other end of the table.
Tashina-Karamomo
Tashina-Karamomo
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi of the Wind Sat May 02, 2015 2:26 pm

The young man would chuckle with a faint grin, a slight flicker glinting off of the corner of his eyes as he graciously spins his laptop screen around. With a bit of a nod, he takes points at the screen from behind it, tapping lightly at what appears to be a series of images in development. The bold colors contrasted brightly against their darker backdrops, with various fonts and words strewn about them that clearly marked some sort of propaganda or information.

"I'm a graphic designer, rather, one in training so to say. I'm just about to finish up college, and I'm working on a few projects to build up my portfolio for when I enter the workforce. I like to work with entertainment and information distribution, so some of these are movie posters, and others are infographics. I also have an album cover in the works."
Takumi of the Wind
Takumi of the Wind
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

http://www.the-dark-alliance.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Sun May 03, 2015 11:53 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Changes_by_rawdi_kun-d6e7y2j

Meanwhile Kefka called and made the reservation at the restaurant. He showered, put on cologne and made himself presentable. Finally Kefka made his way to his clothes cabinet and chose the tuxedo that he would be wearing to the dinner.
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetora-Senpai Sun May 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Meliod20

I slam my hand down on the table and scream "I AM ALIVE

As I drink down a big glass of water.

I then start laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

http://bigjaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Mon May 11, 2015 7:43 am

Crimson looking in the direction of the hysterical laughing man with a shocked face and then goes to a quiet corner of the cafe I think I like it back here" she said as she opens her favorite novel
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetora-Senpai Mon May 11, 2015 9:13 pm

jordan_mikuza wrote:Crimson looking in the direction of the hysterical laughing man with a shocked face and then goes to a quiet corner of the cafe I think I like it back here" she said as she opens her favorite novel

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Meliod20

I look around seeing some people have been looking at me. I then stand up and see a kid with a shocked face and walk to the back of the cafe grabbing to pints of Grog from a pasting waitress. I go and slap the back of the young man. hahahaha we need to celebrate on being a live youngster. passing over the grog to the young man. Drink up Younth is a fating past time and we got to seize it. I then stand up and scream around of grog for everyone. Let the party begin.
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Tue May 12, 2015 10:09 am

Kefka walks back to the Cafe to pick up Charmia for the dinner. When he walks in he is greeted by a chaotic scene. Groups of people are hugging and merrily singing. Others are stumbling and falling over tables. "I didn't know this establishment could sell beer?" Kefka thinks.
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Sat May 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Crimson still continues to awkwardly read the book while the ruckus is continuing on
I thought cafes were supposed to be calm and relaxingt she thinks to herself
Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 986fe76533785abce073f11c3690b850
(i did not create this picture)
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Sun May 24, 2015 1:54 am

A chibi girl run into the cafe then hiding under Crimson's table.

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Mimi_by_hyerahizyb-d8tbv7x
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

http://hyerahizyb.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetora-Senpai Mon May 25, 2015 3:21 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Meliod23
I yell "Drink and be merry and sing along. " I stand up and stumble over to the Piano. I take a drink of Grog and start play. "Yohohoho, yohohoho
Yohohoho, yohohoho
Yohohoho, yohohoho
Yohohoho, yohohoho
" I continue to play the piano "Binkusu no sake wo
Todoke ni yuku yo
Umikaze kimakase namimakase
Shio no mukou de
Yuuhi mo sawagu
Sora nya wa wo kaku
Tori no uta
Sayonara minato
Tsumugi no sato yo
DON to icchou utao
Funade no uta
Kinpa-ginpa mo shibuki ni kaete
Oretachya yuku zo
Umi no kagiri
"

Last edited by Tetora-Senpai on Mon May 25, 2015 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating.)
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Tue May 26, 2015 3:52 am

Chibi girl put a spider inside crimson's shoe. She release more spiders from her bag and throws one big tarantula to a piano guy.
Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Mimi_by_hyerahizyb-d8tbv7x
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Tue May 26, 2015 7:35 am

"WHY IS THERE A SPIDER IN MY SHOE?!" crimson yelled as she took of her shoe and threw it across the cafe
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetora-Senpai Wed May 27, 2015 11:10 pm

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Meliod24I whip out my sword and slice the spider in half "I hate spiders" I scream. Then Point my blade at the person letting spiders lose. I then sheath my blade and move fast past the spider and as I sheath my sword. I say "hanauta sanchou as I fully close the blade I say "Yahazugiri"Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Brook_Defeats_Tararan "No spider is aloud to invaded this cafe.

Last edited by Tetora-Senpai on Wed May 27, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed)
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Fri May 29, 2015 11:24 am

Chibi girl giggles watching their funny action. She ignore piano guy's sword. Then run into the kitchen.
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Fri May 29, 2015 11:45 am

Kefka watches the scene with horror. He wonders how the story changed genre from a slice of life to a supernatural comedy so quickly Shocked
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Fri May 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Crimson kills all the spiders with her flaming demon sword "begone spiders!!!!!!!" she yells
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetora-Senpai Sat May 30, 2015 12:35 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Meliod26

"Thanks for the help with the spiders. Miss, you finish up here with the spiders. I deal with the one who releast them. We will meet at the table after" I speak in a risen voice, as I chase after Chibi.

"COME BACK HERE." I Yell at Chibi

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Tumblr_mf84haLZbM1rj2nvxo1_500
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Sat May 30, 2015 8:20 am

crimson nods at the very lively man and kills all the spiders in a second

Last edited by jordan_mikuza on Sat May 30, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyera Sat May 30, 2015 9:33 am

Chibi girl quickly mumblings a spells. She disappear together her spiders collection and 3 special items from the kitchen Razz
Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbrNEXZvi1_G6LhubV8W0z-HO0cT2b5dM7RPTMVdbqqmA7TbDzRI1LJ4G7
Hyera
Hyera
BG MASCOT
BG MASCOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetora-Senpai Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:10 am

Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 Meliod10

I break those th kitchen door just as Chibi got a way.HOLD IT RIGHT THERR....." I yell.I come out the kitchen door. And sayShe got a way with sugar, spice, and chemical X, Well at least she does not have everything nice, so she can't be come the perfect little Power puf... I mean Chibi hahahaha Well now that is over with lets get back to the party. I say happily.
Tetora-Senpai
Tetora-Senpai
LEVEL 9
LEVEL 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SadJester Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 am

Kefka does a wild victory dance in celebration of the triumph.
Kefka then screams enthusiastically, "You guys rock!".
SadJester
SadJester
LEVEL 20
LEVEL 20

Back to top Go down

Post by jordan_mikuza Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:17 am

crimson smiles and joins in on the victory dance
Roleplay cafe (a new twist in chatting with singles) - Page 3 F21dda9392a8cd8c050e4bff09c7c92c
jordan_mikuza
jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next