Its one of my ocs birthday today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its one of my ocs birthday today

Post by disfox on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:32 am

Quick ll back story.
I have a charter that ive been writing for over 10 years now. Today would be her officle birthday. So i drew a lil something something for her.
The person iinthe cake is intact her husbend. The two people menchion David (brother eldest son) and Jaeyhke (brother)
Tend to.. do things.. So this time shoved him into a cake for his wife birthday!
(just a quik arts no judging)
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/20/41/38/nifoes10.jpg
disfox
LEVEL 2
LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Its one of my ocs birthday today

Post by Bryan Dacote on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:05 am

Happy birthday then!
thinking about it; my OC's birthday is in a little less than 2 months... June 6th. He has that birthday for 2 reasons.
1. 66. Add in another 6 and you got 666 which is reference to Hell which he fights. (Doom fanfiction)
2. June 6th happens to be the anniversary of D-Day from WWII which was a key battle in turning the tides of the war.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" ~ Mario Savio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_C3yoxTSEk
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by disfox on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:29 am

Bryan Dacote wrote:Happy birthday then!
thinking about it; my OC's birthday is in a little less than 2 months... June 6th. He has that birthday for 2 reasons.
1. 66. Add in another 6 and you got 666 which is reference to Hell which he fights. (Doom fanfiction)
2. June 6th happens to be the anniversary of D-Day from WWII which was a key battle in turning the tides of the war.
Oh wow, that got alot of background meaning behind it that matches up super well!

( i was just going for charting up her persinlty with zodaic signs that she matches up too)

then again.. i have 42 other charter.. and only half have been paired with a birthday.
0 A o
(42 ligit well rounded back story people.. i have many more ocs that kinda flirth in and out as side charter or filler bad guys when needed..)
Ive been writing in this word for a lil to long..

XD
disfox
LEVEL 2
LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum