Post by jordan_mikuza on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:24 pm

jordan_mikuza
Full Moderator J
Full Moderator J

Back to top Go down

Re: Name the last game you played

Post by Bryan Dacote on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:37 pm

gwidhw wrote:
Bryan Dacote wrote:I prefered Banjo-Tooie in speaking of; I've been planning on playing on my xbox since the cartridge is wearing out. I have both of them on N64 still

N64 is a gem of a console Smile
...sadly, I don't have Banjo-Tooie Sad

Also, Killing Floor 2 (Early Access/"Polished Beta") tonight, I did.

When it came to the Banjo-kazooie series I started with Tooie. I prefer how much more massive Tooie is over the first game. Takes longer and I felt the plot was better.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" ~ Mario Savio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_C3yoxTSEk
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

http://www.blargaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Currently Alien Isolation

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi of the Wind on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Cards Against Humanity.

That counts...right? I mean, it's a game technically....
Takumi of the Wind
LEVEL 7
LEVEL 7

http://www.the-dark-alliance.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ignota animam on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:19 am

gwidhw wrote:
ignota animam wrote:Assassin's Creed Unity andd Dungeon Fighter :3

Have they fixed the major issues with Unity yet? Surprised

I'm not sure, last time I played (a couple months ago, cuz I'm adventuring atm bounce ) I didn't have any issues
ignota animam
LEVEL 3
LEVEL 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:31 am

Last game i played was dark souls 2...before that was mortal kombat x

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw on Sat May 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Takumi of the Wind wrote:Cards Against Humanity.

That counts...right? I mean, it's a game technically....

Always counts o.o
An amazing game.

Also, Burnout Paradise :l
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw on Sat May 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Bryan Dacote wrote:

When it came to the Banjo-kazooie series I started with Tooie. I prefer how much more massive Tooie is over the first game. Takes longer and I felt the plot was better.

I haven't plaaayyyeedd itt but you make me waaannttt toooo....!!! >.<
I wonder how much a cartridge costs for N64 nowadays... probably too much :l
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote on Sat May 02, 2015 7:32 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Banjo-Tooie-nintendo-64/dp/B00004SWLT/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430608730&sr=8-1&keywords=banjo-tooie
Considering the lowest price for used is $30... YEAHHHH The game is pretty expensive. its like $10 on Xbox Live. The only downsides to the Xbox version are...
1. if you use cheats without getting pages for Cheato the autosave is switched off.
2. Autosave. I'm iffy on it. I liked saving and quitting when done. But Banjo-Tooie takes a lot longer to beat than Banjo-Kazooie did.
3. Its bound to one account on your Xbox. This is great if you only want to have all 3 save spots yourself. But let's say a friend or family member wants to play it with their profile on the same xbox they would need to purchase the game theirselves. Me and a friend of mine hated this. I didn't like Nuts & Bolts but he did. He didn't have the first two games on his profile where I did. If you have them and get the stop n' swoop eggs you get special parts in Nuts & Bolts. We had to use Horizon to transfer his save on his profile to mine to get the parts. (ironically and hilariously; I got all the achievements he got when we did this XD)

Oh in speaking of Stop n' Swoop: it actually serves a purpose now. If you got both original titles and get the eggs in the first game they transfer over to the second. Bring em to Heggy's Hen along with the extra 2 in the game to get extra rewards.

And of course they both get a nice little texture fix and the resolution jumps to work with HD. (assuming you care about that) (I think Perfect Dark was the one that really benefited from moving to Xbox)

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" ~ Mario Savio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_C3yoxTSEk
Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw on Sat May 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Bryan Dacote wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Banjo-Tooie-nintendo-64/dp/B00004SWLT/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430608730&sr=8-1&keywords=banjo-tooie
Considering the lowest price for used is $30... YEAHHHH The game is pretty expensive. its like $10 on Xbox Live. The only downsides to the Xbox version are...
1. if you use cheats without getting pages for Cheato the autosave is switched off.
2. Autosave. I'm iffy on it. I liked saving and quitting when done. But Banjo-Tooie takes a lot longer to beat than Banjo-Kazooie did.
3. Its bound to one account on your Xbox. This is great if you only want to have all 3 save spots yourself. But let's say a friend or family member wants to play it with their profile on the same xbox they would need to purchase the game theirselves. Me and a friend of mine hated this. I didn't like Nuts & Bolts but he did. He didn't have the first two games on his profile where I did. If you have them and get the stop n' swoop eggs you get special parts in Nuts & Bolts. We had to use Horizon to transfer his save on his profile to mine to get the parts. (ironically and hilariously; I got all the achievements he got when we did this XD)

Oh in speaking of Stop n' Swoop: it actually serves a purpose now. If you got both original titles and get the eggs in the first game they transfer over to the second. Bring em to Heggy's Hen along with the extra 2 in the game to get extra rewards.

And of course they both get a nice little texture fix and the resolution jumps to work with HD. (assuming you care about that) (I think Perfect Dark was the one that really benefited from moving to Xbox)

Yeah, 30$ is a bit high for something of that generation's capability, unless you're a collector and absolutely need it for your collection, regardless of price..

I haven't played Nuts & Bolts either... I heard bad things about Banjo and Kazooie after they left the N64, myself, but... I can't say what specifically anymore, due to the length of time that has passed, nor can I say anything on my own account, having not been exposed to it, so, I'll take your word for it Bryan Razz

Also, Perfect Dark for the N64... totally boss.
Easily (imo) rivals Goldeneye 64.

I've heard mixed things about Perfect Dark Zero... when it came out, I heard bad things... again, I can't base this on definite memory or experience :l
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist_Reborn on Mon May 04, 2015 2:10 am

State of Decay
Artist_Reborn
LEVEL 3
LEVEL 3

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw on Tue May 05, 2015 1:09 am

Spec Ops: The Line...
Anyone else play this?

I thought it was a little "meh", tbh :/
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumoshimo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Awesome space ninjas... codename:
Spoiler:

And now I am nostalgic with Aion, so today I put it to download. ^_^
Tumoshimo
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1

http://tumoshimo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:46 pm

after like 3 days I finally got my graphics driver updated (Asus made it way too friggin tedious)
So I'm now working on a redone Let's Play of Doom 3. When I get home I'm gonna get back to Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon.
I've also been replaying OoT Master Quest on my gamecube.
I also tried Duke Nukem Forever last night.
...I'm enjoying it.

Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by gwidhw on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Bryan Dacote wrote:...

I also tried Duke Nukem Forever last night.
...I'm enjoying it.

It's not that bad~!

Everyone is ragging on it because it "feels old and dated"...
(e.g.: Every Duke Nukem game there is; like the old ones, don't understand not liking DNF)

...Also, I've been playing this game called "Salt", on Early Access on Steam.
it's very visually appealing, and is about pirates, the open ocean, crafting, etc.

As well, just played my way through Killer is Dead.
Good stuff (not great, but enjoyable enough) Smile

..And absolutely gorgeous~
gwidhw
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:23 am

It really isn't that bad. All I can figure on why people hated it was the graphics, wasn't a CoD clone and the regen health.

Graphics don't bother me very much as long as I can tell what I'm looking at it.
The last CoD game I played was World at War and the original CoD2 (not modern warfare) and honestly I prefer CoD2. There wasn't a story at all except being a soldier in WWII fighting on historical battlefields. I liked that. I don't care for modern warfare/black ops/heavy on the story crap. When I play Shooters I usually only care for a few few things.
1. having lots of guns. (Id software I love you for that)
2. implementing something like vehicles in (Halo CE and Reach and RAGE <3)
3 (optional) Humor/good voice acting.
4. just feeling like a complete badass even though I'm playing on easy because I suck at FPS
5. Multiplayer is not selling point of the game. (I'm looking at you Halo and CoD)

I like how DNF is jumping back to the glory days of early shooters. That is my era. The era of Doom, Quake, Battlezone, Goldeneye, and Perfect Dark.

Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:21 am

Now playing and bunch of Hyperdimension Neptunia games. They're strangely addicting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumoshimo on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:51 am

I really loved first version of that game and I have a lot of good memories.

But now... I don't know.
New expansions,
New maps,
New weapons: revolvers & canon (lol, with medieval sword, bow and spire? c'mon...)
Hoverbike's, mecha... WTF?! Somehow dev's miss the point. This is not FF game for God sake.

And yes, I will continue to play Aion.
When I get bored I will buy GW2 and play with that massive map. I am explorer in blood after all. ^_^

Oh yeah, Warframe is still ON! I love that space ninja. xD
If somebody playing 1 of those 2 games, you can find me under "Tumoshimo" in game name.
Tumoshimo
LEVEL 1
LEVEL 1

http://tumoshimo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MonjaElisa on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Mario party10 ^
Im addicted... the new bowser party mode they added.... its litterately completely insane wtf....

MonjaElisa
Full Moderator M
Full Moderator M

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan Dacote on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:05 pm

I forgot about this thread; well I think my channel says it all right now but I've been playing Ocarina of Time, Battlezone and Sonic Adventure. I'm playing Majora's Mask 3D still but off and on when bored and not wanting to do a LP.

I've also been a Doom mood so I've been thinking of playing some original Doom or Doom 2. I don't know if it will be a LP or not.

In OoT I just finished the Water Temple last night (look forward to that since I put on quite the show of the Dark Link fight)
I didn't play any Sonic Adventure 1 or Battlezone last night since I was too worn out. But for SA I'm almost done with Tails's story. Battlezone I've finished the first 2 levels and I'm moving to Mars.

Also I've been playing Minecraft on the server. Its getting pretty active over there now.

Bryan Dacote
Admin Bry
Admin Bry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: